Finally Admitting the Truth

Shinta sat on the foot of his bed taking a deep breath "No I'm not ok, I'm very far from it. That monster tore me apart again and again putting me back together like I was some toy. I lost track of how many times or I just stopped caring once it hit double digits. My options after I woke up tied to a chair my wings chained to a wall; were to take care of that little girl deku rescued or be tortured till I say yes or die" she said to him finally letting it all out.

Shinso hated the words he heard, the pain she went through again. "I can help you sleep tonight. Once you talk with at least dad about what happened I can help with that if you'd like" he said to her looking over at her with a soft sleepy smile. "Thanks, id really appreciate it. I haven't slept well in a little over a week" she said to him as they heard Aizawa call them down for dinner. "Its going to be ok sis. You'll get sleep tonight don't worry" he said as they went down for dinner. The family all had dinner together like they did when she was younger it was nice. Aizawa did however tell her that she would have to tell him what had happened so they could get the report finished. "We can finish the report in the morning. Tonight I want you to go soak in that shower and get some sleep" he said sternly but in the most loving of ways too. Shinta chuckled "Yes sir" she said to him "Im going to help make sure she gets some sleep tonight. So if she is late to class in the morning blame it on me" shinso said as everyone finished eating their meals. Shinso and Shinta helped out by doing the dishes up from dinner. "Just come get me when your ready for bed" Shinso said as he headed back to his room.

Shinta went to get a shower when she really looked at herself in the mirror she hated what she say. She had a few scars now as well as her burns. She started the water so it could heat up while she contemplating things looking at her reflection. IT was a good way for her to think. "You know even though you have the burns and scars you are still you. All of your friends care about you your looks don't turn them away. I shouldn't worry about how I look to others. Just love who I am, who I will become..." she said giving herself a little pep talk before she got in her first shower since the kidnapping and it felt great. Enjoying the hot water shinta took a bit longer than normal before finally getting out and putting on her pajama shirt. Once she had everything all set up for the next day she went to get shinso. The two walked back to her room, he waited for her to get comfortable before kneeling next to the bed. "Whose voice do you want to here this time?" He asked her and she thought blushing for a moment "B-bakugo?" She asked and he looked a bit surprised "he has quite a temper but as you wish" he said before putting his mask on and adjusted what was needed activating his quirk "Sleep tight for me. Will you eat lunch with me up on the roof tomorrow?" He asked her his voice sounding just like the one she wanted to here "sure that sou..." and he had her. After that he worked his magic and she drifted off to sleep. The sleep she was going to have would be one of the best nights of rest she has had. Once his job was done shinso went and did the same thing going to sleep in his room.

Shinta was able to sleep peaceful for the first night in awhile. In the morning as predicted Shinta managed to sleep through all of her alarms finally waking up about half way through what would be first period. Once she realized the time she quickly got herself off to class. Rushing through the door during one of the lectures about what they would be doing. The school was preparing for the announcement of all mights retirement. Shinta already knew and this is where things began to get tricky for her. She had to be with her class at the event but also with the LOV in another part of the city. As shinta began thinking about it that glint of chaos began to spark in her eyes. Shinta quickly tried to stop thinking about it and listen for the remainder of class. The rest of the day went smoothly as the next few days progressed Bakugo had taken shinta on a little coffee date after school. The day for All might's retirement finally coming, shinta was able to fake being really sick so she could stay at the dorms. Everyone else all went to the event, it wasn't normally a big event but this time it felt right.