Forest training camp and drama

Everyone gets loaded onto the bus and Shinta grabbed Shinso before he could protest and made her big brother sit with her "please don't ask, I just...I have to keep my distance from todoroki" she said this was the first time since the sports festival she has talked about shoto with him. Shinso turned to her and lifted her head softly "you can tell me why when you're ready. But I do want to know your reasoning" he said in his stern but loving big brother voice. "I promise" she said and once everyone was loaded onto the bus they headed off. Shinta kept pretty quiet which her big brother didn't mind he enjoyed the silence anyway. An hour or so later the bus pulls into a rest area everyone gets off to stretch and use the bathroom if they needed.

Moments later everyone was greeted by the group of heroes known as the pussycats. Shinta immediately knew this wasn't going to be some retreat. "Alright everyone you need to get to camp by 12:30. There will be obstacles of course but if you don't make it there on time then you won't be getting any lunch today" the said not long after many of the others sighed in frustration as we all got ready to go. Soon after we all headed into the forest to make it to the camp. Shinta reluctantly waited for her team mate Shoto and since she forced shinso onto the bus for 1A he was paired with her as well. Having Shinso there made it easier that's for sure. "Alright lets do this. Shinta I don't think you'll have much room for flight in the forest so we should stay close for better support if its needed" shoto said to both of his teammates and they nodded head in. All the teams entered into the woods what they thought would be easy was not in the slightest.

As all of the students traverse the forest they were met with clay creatures among other obstacles. At one point Shinso intentionally 'got lost' after shoto asked him to so he could try to talk to shinta. They were in a clearing it seemed safe and shoto stopped and softly grabbed his team mates hand "Shinta wait please" he said softly with what sounded like sadness as well. Shinta froze up at his touch and slowly turned around as she tried to hide the fear she had now of getting too close to her baby brother. "What's wrong todoroki?" She asked and he sighed "that, ever since the sports fest you have been acting different. You haven't called me Shoto like you did not since I saw you walk over to my...." Then he had a small realization "...father. Look I don't know what he told you but your my friend please don't shut me out. You can be yourself with me and let your guard down" he then said pulling her into a hug before she could even try to pull away. "Yes o-your father is the reason I have been distant. I can't tell you what was said or what happened though. I just can't. If you truly mean those things though then id like that. I miss the hang outs we had" Shinta said and smiled chuckling softly at her younger brother and hugged him back.

Conveniently Shinso shows back up moments later after the two release from the hug. "Come on guys I found the path that will lead us right there" he said and they nodded. The three of them finally making it to camp. The other students all coming out of the woods around the same time as them. By this point it definitely was past 12:30, try more like 5:30 that evening. Pixie Bob was actually impressed with class 1A thinking it was going to take them all even longer to get there. After some rest though they were led inside to a nice dining hall and got to chow down on some delicious food. After everyone had full stomachs we were all told to get our belongings off the bus and get settled in our team rooms. When shinta heard team rooms she gulped knowing now that they were at the camp Shinso was no longer paired with her in Shoto. The students all got their things and got settled in before they heard an announcement that the girls could head to the baths now. Shinta could barely contain her excitement and headed out and met up with the other girls. They were prepared knowing the boys may try something.

The girls had all gotten into the baths relaxing and joking around. Shinta smiled softly seeing them all have fun as she got in the bath further down from everyone else. She already knew like always her wings would leave ash in the water. Momo noticed shinta struggle and sighed feeling for her fellow classmate, but she also knew shinta was very closed off and didn't want to bother her. Meanwhile the boys were trying to make there way towards the baths to sneak a peak at all the girls Midoriya and Shoto were trying to stop them the best they could but to no avail. Right had Mineta almost made it over the wall Kota managed to knock him down saving all us girls. He got a bit of special treatment after that for the evening as the boys dealt with a punishment.