Past Comes to Light at UA

Getting back into her bedroom she sighed in relief that she wasn't caught sneaking back in. Shinta then finally decided to unpack her bag from the weekend. Upon doing so a familiar black shirt torn at the top fell from the mess of clothes from her bag. When she noticed the shirt she picked it up and smiled smelling it some, it still smelled like her big brother. She still didn't understand why being around him just made her feel at peace. Shinta got her dirty clothes into the laundry chute and had changed into that shirt for her pajamas. After finishing up her nightly beauty routine shinta was on her way back to her room bumping in to Shoto. "Oh hey, that's a new night shirt. Where did that one come from it doesn't look new?" He asked her curiously. "Oh a friend's, they let me borrow it and snuck it into my bag before hawks and I came back to the school" she said to him playing with her thumbs some. "It looks good on you, but I would be careful of too many wandering eyes from the boys around here" he said protectively something about the shirt was bothering him some still. Shoto took his leave to his bedroom and so did Shinta before anyone else saw her. Soon after she headed off to bed. The next day was a day of studying and she had work to do for her 'boss'.

The next day everyone worked together and they played a version of jeopardy with questions or things that could be covered in the exam. After that everyone started doing quirk practice. Shinta used this time to get a glance at Deku's book on his classmates. That would be the best thing and then she could get it over with in a matter of seconds. Midoriya how ever spotted her looking through his notebook "Hey doll, did you need something?" He asked Shinta as he came over the new nickname making her blush softly. Luckily she had managed to get most of the pages recorded on her phone before he came over. "Oh I was just checking for my page. I noticed you still don't really have a lot for it. I did promise you back near the beginning of the year to help you fill it in didn't I?" She asked him smiling not fully lying to him either. "You sure did. That would be great, later after studying ill come by your room and we can work on it" He said taking his book with him this time. The rest of the day went pretty smooth with out any problems or so they all thought.

Later in the evening closer to dinner time the students of class 1A got an unexpected visitor. "All might? What are you doing here sir?" Midoriya asked practically fan boying over his mentor making some of the others laugh. "Yes young midoriya I just came by to see how everyone was doing. Also Shinta if you don't mind could I have a word with you?" He asked and shinta looked up feeling an odd sense of dread. "Yes sir" she said getting up from the table she was studying at heading over. "Don't worry young midoriya. Im sure all of you are going to do great on your exams tomorrow!" All Might said happily before leading Shinta outside, the happy smile he had faded to a much more serious expression once the door shut. "Shinta I need you to answer me honestly. It has been brought to the attention of some of the staff that you were spotted with a member of the league of villains over the weekend. It was also said that you seemed rather close to this person" he said to her and shinta slowed her movements getting a bit nervous now. "You don't need to answer me. I will say this though remember your a hero they are villains. Not just that the league is a top priority, being accused of these things the school has no choice. We have to open an investigation on you my dear. Unless you tell me why a pro hero would come to the school saying these things" All might said turning around to face Shinta who seemed to be frozen in fear.

After a moment or two of letting his words process she looked up "What pro hero if I may ask sir? There is a certain pro hero who has it out for me. My da- Sensei Aizawa could explain that to you" she said complying to the questions trying to speak professionally. The last thing she wanted was to get caught or get the league caught after she just got in. "Alright dear girl, for your sake I hope he can give us the answers we need. Go ahead back in with the others" All might said to her and headed off towards what one could only assume to be Aizawa's. Shinta stood there for a moment to collect herself and took out her phone and opened her messages. The contact she clicked on read 'Patchwork'.