I'm at peace when I'm with you

"Ok I already didn't like him but now I just want to kick his ass. What happened the night your brother went missing?" He asked her trying to hide the anger he felt the best he could. "So on that night Endeavor had Touya in the training room, he was pushing him beyond what he could do at his age. Touya started losing control and the room went up in flames. I heard him screaming in pain because his flames were burning him our father watching just yelling at him for being 'weak'. I ran to my brother even though the room was on fire to try to help him. The burns on my arms are from that night. When I hugged him that night his flames tried to attack me as I got close and wrapped around my arms to try to stop me. After that I was dragged away, last time I saw my brother he was still in that room of blue flames. Endeavor dragged me deep into the city back then I was never allowed out of the house let alone the room Touya and I shared. After that he abandoned me telling me I was nothing more that a piece of orphan trash" Shinta said as a few tears fell from her eyes. Bakugo moved closer to her and hugged her close to him "Your not trash, anything but. Before you keep telling me about the pain let me say this. I may be an angry person all the time but when I'm with you I don't fully understand it but I feel calm. Even with all the anger I have, when I'm with you I feel at peace" He said to her kissing the top of her head as he held her.

Shinta didn't know what to say and just hugged on tight to him earning a chuckle from the boy. "After that I was on a street somewhere in the city and passed out from the burns I had and the pain. My wings had been badly burned in that fire as well. I woke up in the hospital, after they medically cleared me I was sent to that youth center where I only went by Shinta. I had managed to talk the hospital into destroying any records with my true name on them giving me the only copies of my birth certificate. So it was like I never existed, shinso and Aizawa only know what they needed to. They both know that endeavor is my father and that he threw me out" she said to him nervous of what he would say next, he had been calm so far but she wasn't sure how long it was going to last. Bakugo wanted so bad to scream and yell about how messed up her past was but he took a deep breath squeezing her tightly "yes I want to shout but I know it scares you. You're better now than back then. You have family who does care about you, friends and you got my now dumbass" he said the last part jokingly and she chuckled "yea, I do have you now. The part that scares me though is my past, because of it I am mentally unstable. In certain situations it's like a switch it's clicked in my head and I'm not a hero in those moments. That switch clicks and its like I'm a different person, I become a villain" she said softly admitting it for the first time really out loud. That's when bakugo just chuckled some. "Let them do what they want. To me you'll still be a hero no matter what and either way you're still gonna be mine" he said to her kissing her softly as she smiled at his words.

The two sat there for an hour or two after before heading back in for the night. Shinta could still tell he was mad and just hoped he wouldn't do anything stupid. After saying their goodnights the two went off to their rooms for bed. The work studies would be starting up the next afternoon, Shinta knew hawks had some training planned for her. In the morning all of the students went to their classes things went smoothly and at lunch all of the students of 2A headed off to their work studies. Bakugo made sure to say good bye to Shinta before she headed off to hawks agency. When Shinta got there Hawks met her in the lobby. "We aren't going to my office. We are going to the training center" he said to her with a smirk leading her to the elevator. They began going down, shinta had only been down there one other time and she was the reason he had to have it redone. "Are you sure? Last time we trained their I set the place on fire a bit" she said to him. "Yes, I made adjustments for that, similar to the coating on your jacket" he told her as they arrived

When they stepped off the elevator hawks led her to one of the large training rooms. "We are going to see if your wings also have a quirk in a sense. We are from the same origin blood line so their may be some of the same or similar ability to your wings" he explained to her. "You mean other than catching on fire?" She asked him. Hawks nodded "exactly" he said to her as he went over to the computer on the wall to get the room setup. Shinta just staid to the side to be out of the way. The center of the room changed and resembled part of the city. "So the new training rooms are simulation rooms but once you enter the simulation zone it feels real. Everything with in the perimeter is contained, even your flames wouldn't be able to break through. That way we can train and you won't have to worry about hurting anyone or destroying things. Just make sure to grab a pair of the glasses or you can grab a pair of the goggles by the computer. The lenses will be how you will be able to see and interact with things with in the simulation area" Hawks explained he had already grabbed his goggles. Shinta went over and grabbed the glasses she rarely used the goggles she had they were more of an accessory for her. One of the other things Hawks had given her over the years.