What will she become?

"It...was an accident..." Shinta said as she started to scratch at her arm nervous. "Please Shinta, tell me so I can protect you" Aizawa said to her with the most reassuring voice he could muster. "One of the jobs I found out later they hired me under false pretenses. I...k-k...killed someone" She stuttered the last of her words out before she just curled up into a ball the best she could in her chair. Shinso and Aizawa both went white from shock at her words. A few moments later Aizawa stood from his seat walking over to Shinta's seat at the table. He pulled her chair out a bit more before kneeling in front of her. "Its going to be alright. I won't let anything happen to you, we will do everything we can to make sure the school doesn't find out about it. I would like to know more on it later but we are done for now. Im sorry to make you go through all of this so soon after returning" he said to her and shinta peeked out from behind her arms some. "Its fine. Lets just get it over with" she said softly. "I was told it was a someone high up working for the Yakuza. I didn't realize until it was too late...the location they gave me was an address of someone who had wrong the yakuza. They wanted the person out of the picture" She said uncovering her face looking at her dad. The look in both of their eyes was enough to make even the most heartless person cry. Aizawa looked at Shinta with so much love for you and the fact that she is safe; but the bravery to own up for what happened. Shinta's look much like her fathers should her love for him and the joy that he is still accepting her after her mistakes.

A few moments of silence passed in the room, Shinso was still in a bit of shock from what she had said. Those words made him a bit nervous as he remembered the secret those two shared about Dabi's true identity. "We are both here for you sis. No matter what" Shinso said to her setting his hand on her shoulder. After that moment the three had some desert and watched a movie to end their night together on a happy note. Shinta slept at home that evening the group had all fallen asleep on the couch watching movies together. Shinta had curled up to Shinso her feet across Aizawa lap the boys both sleeping sitting up the whole night. In the morning Aizawa was the first to wake up and he chuckled some at the sight before him. After he careful maneuvered himself up he went and made a pot of coffee as well as some breakfast. He knew after breakfast Shinta was probably going to want to head back out so he wanted to make sure to enjoy some time with her where he can.

Not long after the siblings woke up to the smell of freshly cooked bacon. Shinta and shinso both stumbled into the dining room seeing Aizawa setting down the plates of breakfast at the table "morning you two" he chuckled some trying to leave the events of last night behind them. "Morning dad" Shinta said after yawning before taking her seat "morning" shinso grumbled rubbing his eyes before taking his seat. "Breakfast looks great" Shinta said with a smile "I know after breakfast you're probably gonna head back to the dorms" he said and she nodded in response. "Yea, I have a few things I wanted to try to do today" she said softly. The three of them enjoyed breakfast together before Shinta headed back to the dorms. Upon her arrival Shinta saw everyone gathered around the presents she had dropped off the night before. "Shinta did you get these for all of us?" Midoriya asked to break the silence in the room "Yea...I know I was gone through the holidays. So I wanted to do something for all of you, for not giving up on me" Shinta said looking down as she said those last few words. Shinta had almost given up on herself while she was gone, but seeing her friends again brought her peace. No one said a word but instead the entire class went in for a group hug, bakugo of course getting to her first. Shinta was rather surprised by the reaction of them all still but smiled. "Well go on guys open your gifts" shinta said chuckling and everyone went to find their presents and began opening them.

The rest of the day was full of happiness for the students, meanwhile Aizawa had to turn in his report. As Aizawa walked into the public safety commission office report in hand he took a deep breath before heading into the building. After being led to one of the offices he waited patiently to turn in the report. Aizawa made sure to leave out a few things to protect his daughter, he knew if they found out she had killed....they would lock her up. After what felt like hours Aizawa was called in for his turn to speak with the safety commission. "Welcome Aizawa, I take it you have brought us the report we requested?" The safety commissioner said as he entered the room. With a roll of his eyes Aizawa closed the door behind him before setting the file down on the desk. "Yes sir, Shinta does not seem to be a threat. Everything in that file will back up my words sir. Shinta had taken on odd jobs to help her get back to us after she had been kidnapped. If you want more information your going to have to read to file" Aizawa said coldly. "There is something else bothering you what is it?" The commissioner asked him as aizawa scowled at the man. "The villain that took her was paid off be a pro on your payroll. Find the snake before I do" he said before standing up taking his leave. Aizawa was even rattled by his words, he cared about his daughter and knew all too well who paid off the villain. He just hoped the safety commission would do the right thing and find out the lies behind their new prized number one hero. Aizawa stormed off heading home for the rest of the evening.