Dark Times fall over UA

Once they entered the agency it was a lot like back home; very busy. There were a bunch of people running around and taking calls, Shinta looked around taking it all in as did Midoriya. Some of the people stopped and watched Shinta as the group walked past them. When they got to his office the two were sent off with the heroes he had told them about. Midoriya went off towards the east side as Shinta headed the opposite way 'Great. How am I supposed to keep an eye on her now?' Midoriya thought to himself as he headed off to work. It wasn't fully what they expected to be thrown right into work once they got there. Shinta on the other hand after the hero she was supposed to work with gave her a run down of the dos and don't's was left on her own. This putting the plan set ahead of her arrival in motion; the area she was in was one of the most crime ridden in the area. Shinta began doing rounds just like back home things seemed to be going well for the time being. Over the next few days all the students continued with the jobs they had been given. On the last day of the rounds they would be doing was when things started to get interesting.

The morning started like it had been the past few days, Shinta was doing her rounds things went well. Later in the evening Shinta was on her way back to the agency when a large explosion was heard from another part of the city. Shinta heard the sound and she couldn't help herself she had to go see what was going on. Midoriya was back at the hotel already he had finished his rounds earlier and was taking a nap out cold. When Shinta got to the location there was fire roaring people screaming and a villain in the epicenter of it all. Shinta quickly got to action to help contain the disaster as she got closer to the villain, when the two looked at one another "oh goodie, my prize is here" the villain cackled. Shinta began attacking the stranger but before too long he had worn her down managing to get one final blow on her knocking her out. The fire died down moments after and the two were gone, all that was left was shinta's signature jacket covered in ash laying on the ground. Not long after a few of the pro heroes had finally made it to the scene, seeing that the villain was gone. Azreal was one of the heroes to arrive at the scene and he noticed the jacket on the ground knowing who it belonged to. When everything was cleaned up he headed back to the hotel, he had to let Midoriya know. The flight for the UA students was the following afternoon and they would be done a member on the return flight.

Midoriya woke up to a knock on his door, he went to see who it was still pretty out of it. When he opened the door his eyes immediately fell on Shinta's Jacket in Azreal's hand. "Where is Flame? Why do you have her jacket?" Midoriya asked and Azreal looked down his expression grew solemn. "There was a Villain attack on the west side of town. It seems Flame may have been the first on the scene...when we got there both her and the villain were gone. We are going to keep looking for her. We will do everything we can to find her. You need to return home tomorrow either way, I will contact your school and let them know what has happened" Azreal said handing Midoriya the jacket before walking away. Once he was gone midoriya closed his door holding the jacket tightly in his hand. "Everyone is going to freak out. I can't stay I know that but something still just doesn't feel right. Too much of a coincidence" He said before he went back to bed to try to rest before his flight.

The rest of the evening midoriya slept terribly the whole time worrying about his dear friend. In the morning Midoriya was greeted at his hotel room door by Azreal who escorted him back to the airport where he met up with the other two students again. After Azreal answered any questions the others had all three of the students went through security and headed to their plane to return to Japan. A few of the other pro heroes in New York were starting the investigation into Shinta's disappearance. Azreal had to then call UA and inform them of what has happened, once he was back in his car he sat there in the parking garage. Pulling out his phone he figured he should get it over with and he called the school, his call being directed to the principal. "Hello Principal Nezu speaking. What can I do for you?" He asked in his normal happy tone. Azreal took a deep breath "Hello sir. My name is Azreal, I was the Pro hero your students from Class 2A were working with on the trip here to America" he said really dreading having to give bad news. "Oh yes, They are all on their way back home now if I'm correct. How did everything go?" Nezu asked Azreal and he could hear the nervousness in the next words "Well, three of your students are on their way back. On the last day of patrol Flame acted as a pro hero even though her shift was over. There was a Villain attack on a busy street, she saved the people. Before any other heroes could arrive at the scene however. Flame and the villain were both gone. The only thing we found was the jacket she was wearing as part of her hero gear sir. Our investigation started in full force here this morning we will do everything we can to find her and return her home sir. I am sorry this happened we should have been more careful" he said and Nezu gulped some at the news he had just heard.