The Calm Before the Storm

Once out in the arena for the practical everyone pairs up, all but shinta. Thats when it hit her "its just like the first day all over again" she said to herself softly before she felt someones hands wrap around her waist from the side. "Hey doll, come sit with me and kachaan till it's your turn" Midoriya said smiling up at her. "Alright, thanks Izuku. Really for everything this year" she said blushing some as they headed over to bakugo. "No need to thank me. You deserve happiness" He said to her "Kachaan Shinta is gonna sit with us so she won't have to sit alone" Midoriya said and Bakugo just rolled his eyes "What ever nerd" he said trying to act like he didn't care but he was happy she was there with them either way.

The first group up was Shoto and Momo against their homeroom teacher. The next fight would be Midoriya and Bakugo against All might. The groups continued on from there, Shinta waited to see who she would be fighting. When it came to Shinta's name as one of the last matches she was going to be going against not one but two of her teachers. Shinta was going to be up against Ectoplasm and Power Loader. "Well this just got harder" she said jokingly to her friends "it just means they think your good if they are testing you this hard. Just be happy about it, you loser" Bakugo said to her and she just chuckled playful punching his arm in response. The matches soon began as everyone watched to see how things would plan out. The first team that had gone up didn't too well failing the practical exam. Fumikage and Tsuyu passed in their round, the next match being Shoto and momo against Aizawa. The match was rather entertaining as everyone watched intently. After too long the match came to an end Momo and Shoto had passed as well. The rest of the fights continued now just two fights left. Midoriya and Bakugo against all might and Shinta's match. Some of the other students had gone back to the dorms afterwards due to injuries. The two boys started off their match not working together which Shinta thought was funny in a way. 'If they would just work together' she thought to herself watching the match unfold. Soon enough the two finally realized it and began working as a team which assured their victory.

Last match would begin shortly and Shinta was about to head down to the arena as All might stopped her for a moment "Shinta I just want to say I'm sorry. The investigation is being looked into but don't worry he will pay for what he has done" All Might told her as she smiled "Thanks sir" she said before heading down to their arena. All of the teachers were there to watch the match, it wasn't just to test her but part of the investigation. If pushing her she loses it again it could give them the wrong impression. The staff only knows small bits of the truth such as the fact that she is a Todoroki. Once the match started ectoplasm immediately made a few clones to more she had to watch they could see how quickly she can think outnumbered. "Begin" was then heard and Shinta took flight noticing that she longer saw power loader. 'Two set of cuffs. I can try to take them both down or try to escape. Escaping would be the safer option but that's just not me' Shinta thought to herself before landing on top of one of the faux buildings. "Always make sure the coast is clear before landing" One of ectoplasm's clones said landing a blow on her sending her off the building. Thats when the real fighter in her clicked like all her other fights, during the fall her wings ignited and she turned quickly and headed back up.

Quick work was soon made of the clones of Ectoplasm as the faux city was in a bit of ruin. Half of her allotted time has now passed "you better get moving kid" power loader said reemerging from the ground below her. Shinta moved just quick enough and was able to blast him with her flames as soon as he landed on the ground shinta was able to cuff him. "One down one to go" she said grinning and charged at ectoplasm she just wanted to show them she had control of the flames. As the fight progressed her flames grew wrapping around her along her burns "play times over" shinta said throwing a large ball of blue flames at him finally catching the teacher off guard. That moment of falter is when  Shinta quickly cuffed him and was announced as passing her exam. Shinta shrugged her wings as the flames went back out less feathers getting burned each time she did it now. The classmates that had staid cheered for her happily. Aizawa was impressed that even though he say a glint of that look in her eyes she kept control, he knew it was not an easy task for her.