The Year of Mystery Comes to Light

Not too long after she fell asleep the meeting ended and Dabi carried her back to his room. There was so much he wanted to ask her, so much he needed to know. Even still he let her sleep he could tell how tired she was still. After getting her comfortable on his bed Dabi had to head out and do some work for the day. A few hours later Shinta woke up her hair a mess going every which way wrapped up in the blankets on Dabi's bed. Seeing the time she realized she needed to get ready to head back she was going to go home and talk with Shinso and Aizawa. She knew she needed to tell them at least something, she still wasn't sure if she should tell them everything that had happened. After making sure she had everything Shinta headed out everyone else seemed to be out as well. Shinta decided she would walk back her wings were still a bit sore from all her recent travel.

Once she hit the shopping district Shinta decided to pick up a few things for her friends and family. She had missed the holidays and birthdays while she was gone. With a bunch of shopping bags in hand Shinta then continued home getting there about twenty minutes later. When Shinta walked in the door the house was still no movements could be heard "I must have beat them home today" she said a bit sad for the house to be empty. Shinta used that time to get all of the gifts wrapped in the living room since no-one was home yet. After what felt like hours Shinta had finished wrapping all of the gifts finally and bagged up for when she goes back to the dorm. Everything situated she decided to make herself some tea before sitting out on there back porch.

Not too much longer Aizawa got home Shinso was with him they both had staid after school. The school wanted Aizawa to get the truth out of Shinta about what happened, they told him what ever means necessary. Neither of the boys agree with the school and their want to know so bad. Aizawa wanted to know just as bad as they did, yet he also knows sometimes its better off not knowing. When they walked in Shinso noticed the bags of gifts "I think Shinta's home dad" Shinso said as they walked further into the home. As they got with in view of the back porch "Yea, looks like it" Aizawa said as he looked out at her. "She has been through god knows what to get back here to us. When we talk with her we will only tell the school what they really need to know. It will be safe that way, for them and her" He said before heading off to the kitchen to make dinner. Shinso sighed heavily before heading outside "hey sis. Welcome back" he said jokingly. As soon as she heard his voice shinta shot up and hugged her brother he chuckled hugging her back. "Glad to be back" she said with a smile. "So you know the school wants to know what happened. They told dad and I that they want the truth all of. They even gave him permission to use my quirk on you to get it. Neither of us want to do that, just try to tell us as much as you can. I know it isn't going to be easy but please sis. I'm afraid that if they aren't satisfied they are going to make me do it again but in front of them" he said to her. Shinta took a deep breath "someone has to be pulling those strings. They have never wanted to know that bad before, why now? I'll do my best to tell you guys everything. There are a few things I don't want to talk about, things that I had done on my way back home. Let's head in after dinner ill tell you guys what you need to know" she said with a soft smile. The two siblings nodded to one another before heading in as if on cue dinner was being set on the table.

"It looks great" Shinta said with a soft smile as the group sat down for dinner. The three had a nice dinner before the table was cleaned up and Aizawa pulled out a notepad. "Alright Shinta start from the beginning if you don't mind. What happened to you in the past year?" He asked her. Shinso was just as curious and waiting intently for her answer. "The pro hero we were working with had set it up where both Midoriya and I should have had another pro hero with us. We were not meant to do any of the patrolling alone. The hero that I had been paired with bailed the first day. Things went fine it was kind of like here at home, a bit more crime though. On the last day of patrol when it was time to head back there was a villain attack along the route I was taking. I did what any hero should do and responded, planning to just be support worse case scenario. It all happened so fast I don't really know how it happened honestly. One minute I was fighting the villain the next thing I know everything went black" Shinta said looking down Shinso rubbed his sisters back reassuringly. "Your doing great. I know its not easy to talk about" Aizawa said to her after writing down some notes from what she had said so far.