Confronting the Beast...losing time.

Early in the morning as the sun was beginning to rise Dabi had already woke shinta up and the two were heading towards Hawks penthouse. Shinta filled hawks in while they were on the way. The door would be unlocked for her when she got there. Hawks had to head to the office for work and would be back that evening. He told her she would need to explain more than. Once they got to the Building Dabi walked Shinta up and made sure she was safe comfortable before he took his leave retuning to the hide out. Shinta got herself comfortable in the guest room like she always did when she was there, she pulled out her phone and let the boys know she was safe at Hawks.

Shinta: I'm safe at Hawk's place. I'm gonna stay here for a few days while things calm down after what happened. Enji tried to say I was committing. Crime. It's not safe for me to be around you guys right now. His goal is to get my kicked out of school and to see me locked up I know it.

Shoto: I understand. We left after he had returned and are back at the dorms. Its just us here at the moment, you would be safe here. Aizawa won't let anything happen to you

After his response Shinta just didn't know what to say, so instead she figured she would pick up around the place for hawks as a surprise. As the summer proceeded Shinta had returned to the school campus half way through break. That's around the same time as a lot of their classmates. The first day back on school grounds Shinta was pulled to the principals office and questioned about the accusations made about her earlier that summer. After she explained her side of things and they cross checked her information with Shoto and Midoriya which cleared her for the time being. With everything going on the school kept a very close watch on her every move, She couldn't leave school grounds without either being tailed or escorted every time. They figured doing this would keep her out of trouble. As well as tee if they could get visual proof for themselves of the negative relationship she has with Endeavor. Finally one of the days near the end Endeavor requested that Shoto come to his agency for the day and that he could bring with him 3 friends. Shoto filled everyone in and it as decided on who would go, they knew it was risky but they had to do it. The next morning Shoto, Midoriya, Shinta and Bakugo all headed to Endeavor's agency.

When they walked into his office Enji stopped abruptly in his tracks when he saw Shinta "what is that doing here?" He asked looking at her "she is one of MY friends. No more than that DAD. I know your secret all of us do" Shoto said and Shinta gulped that wasn't part of the plan. Endeavor started to get more and more upset as his son spoke. "Oh yea and what is that my boy?" He said as he now towered over them all. The boys all surrounding Shinta as soon as he got close. "We know that Shinta is my sister. WE know that she did exist and that you threw her out like she was trash" Shoto said as he said his words Midoriya and Bakugo joined in by the end all three boys were talking in unison. "So you told him even after you were warned to stay away. You will pay for your insolence" He said grabbing Shinta before any of them could react. He had shinta by her neck the three boys growled "now now you don't want to attack a pro hero do you? Run along you three, I am going to do some training with this one" he grinned Shinta was struggling in his grasp until she felt his hand heat up. At that moment she stopped fighting it "just go, tell Aizawa" she said to them. Bakugo being the hot head wanted to fight him anyway until he saw that look in Shinta's eyes. The look of fear and acceptance as well as bravery. "You better be back soon you hear me!" he snapped grabbing the other two. "Don't ask lets just go. I think she has a plan. We need to let the teachers know now" Bakugo said and the three ran off to the school as fast as they could.

Once the boys left Shinta's expression changed, it went dark and sinister. "Oh dear father, you thought sending them away was to protect them. No no no you see it was really to protect you" she said but her voice sounded different, something about it sounded almost demonic. The temperature in the room began to rise higher and higher Shinta's wings ignited as the room got hotter. As soon as her wings ignited Endeavor had let go caught off guard. That moment gave her the time she needed to recover before she smirked "My turn" she said and threw a giant ball of her blue flames at him, it as impossible for him to dodge it. Doing the only thing he could Endeavor took the attack which burned him all over his body setting his office on fire "You will never touch me again. Or the next shot will be your end" Shinta said before throwing a ball of her fire at the glass window shattering it before she flew out the new hole in his office wall. Her anger had control she just wanted to destroy things right now so she kept flying until she got to the abandoned parts of the city.