The aftermath and a Secret is revealed!

The pro hero's that were in the arena had acted quickly in getting things calmed back down, Shoto had run off during the commotion. He had to see if shinta was ok 'She didn't seem alright during our fight' he kept thinking as he got closer to where shinta had reemerged. The sight he saw made him freeze up scared to move "no..please be alright" he muttered and ran over to Shinta who was out cold on the ground a small pool of blood by her right arm blue flames still smoldering around her. When Shoto got closer he could still see her chest moving up and down and sighed in relief that she was ok. Shoto radioed their fellow classmates that he had found Shinta. Aizawa instructed Shoto over the walkie to take her back to her dorm and to stay there with her until she woke up. The fatherly tone coming out very strongly laced with concern, everyone lowered there head some "I promise sir. I won't leave her side" shoto responded over the walkie before taking Shinta in his arms. Even though he was a year younger and a bit shorter he was pretty strong; he carried Shinta back to the dorms and kicked open her bedroom door before placing the girl on her bed as she groaned some.

Shoto sighed feeling bad for the girl before him, he quickly went down the hall and got a first aid kit so he could bandage the cuts on her arm he assumed were from her fighting someone when she was coming back out to everyone else. Once the wounds were bandaged shoto took a deep breath before getting comfortable leaning against the girls headboard sitting next to her sleeping form, it was oddly relaxing for him. As he looked around her room he noticed the burn marks on 90% of her things 'she must have nightmares a lot' he thought feeling bad for her, he could tell the burns were from her quirk losing control. Other than the burns her room was very basic she hadn't really done anything with it to personalize it in anyway. This just made the young boy want to know more about her. Shinta groaned some in her sleep before rolling over; upon rolling over she placed her head in Shoto's lap and got herself comfortable before drifting back off.

Shoto froze up a blush taking over his face before he calmed down setting his hand lightly on her shoulder and just rested his head back against the wall. He was tired as well it had been a long day 'I'll just rest my eyes a little' he thought to himself closing his eyes. Not long after shoto had also drifted off to sleep lightly holding on to his friend who was sleeping with her head in his lap. A sight that would if caught by there fellow classmates would surely get used as blackmail on them. A few hours pass by and the door so Shinta's room slowly opens it was Midoriya coming to ask her those questions like she said he could. The sight he came in to made him blush and he stumbled tripping which caused the book in his hand to fly out of his hand and hit the side of her desk with a crash.

Both of the two who were sleeping now fully awake and looked over at midoriya glaring. Shinta then realized the position she was in and quickly sat up "I'm sorry Sho- todoroki for any inconvenience I may have caused you" she said looking away from him a few small tears fell from her eyes, Midoriya saw them but kept quiet; he knew why. Shoto was taken back by her words "it was no problem. Im just glad you're ok. I guess I'll let you guys be" he said softly hurt by her words, he wanted to ask her so many questions but could tell it wasn't the right time. Shinta remained in the same position using her flames to evaporate her tears before they could fall so he wouldn't see. Shoto nodded to midoriya and headed out "get some rest, i'll see you later" he said softly toward shinta how just nodded toward him.

Once the door was shut shinta took a deep breath and wiped her eyes "okay, as promised midoriya ask away" shinta said as if she didn't want to talk about what had just happened. Inside shinta was mortified that was cruel toward her brother she didn't want to do that but she was terrified of what his father would do if he found out. "Oh umm okay. So first if you don't mind how do you know endeavor? What did he mean about your mom?" He asked her sitting in front of her on her bed with such an intrigued and excited look on his face. His notebook open to the page on her. He really didn't have much just what he has seen really. "Before I answer that question I need you to promise me one thing. And that one thing is that this can ever leave this room. I mean it" shinta said giving him a very serious expression. This statement caused young midoriya to gulp and he nodded "I promise" he said closing his notebook and shinta smiled some taking a deep breath grabbing the one stuffed animal she had, it was falling apart with burns on it but she didn't care. Midoriya felt bad and almost regretted coming to talk to her; yet at the same time he was happy to see she felt comfortable enough to be vulnerable around him.