Preparing

After almost four years I'm finally learning my ass off for my last exams which has sadly resulted in my fiancé not getting enough attention which then leads to her trying to get my focus in a lot of ways all week. Feeling sad and needing cuddles. Getting hurt while trying to cook then complaining that it was actually my job so now she needs kisses. Threatening that she'll go spend the night with her sister in the Avengers compound instead since I apparently don't love her anymore, then actually going to. The compound in hopes that I'd follow her only to come back herself because Thor and Tony are being too annoying and of course the one she tried first and keeps trying. Seduction.

I'm sat on the couch with a coffee cup and my head stuck in my notes rereading them and writing new ones from my books trying to remember as much stuff as possible that I might've forgotten"Y/n!" Yelena whines from the kitchen "Cuddle break for like five minutes. Okay, maybe ten.." She tries "Baby. You know I need to study it's literally Friday tomorrow. I'll be taking my last exams and it'll be over." I say and she groans "No. You just don't love me anymore now that your graduating and leaving me anyway." She scoffs "Yelena Belova say that I don't love you one more time and I'll go stay at the compound myself." I warn and she whines again "Well then give me cuddles or kisses or anything!" She pleads "But I have to study" I remind her causing her to groan again "Can I at least cuddle you while you study?" She asks and I sigh "Fine." I say lifting my arms and she jumps onto the couch and hugs around my waist laying in my lap as I continue to study "There. Now, what does your fiancé do?" I tease "Love me." She grumbles "That's right and don't you forget that ever again." I warn and she nods.

I continue to study and by the time I'm done it's 10.30 pm so I place my books down and pick up my already half asleep blondie and carry her to bed and lay next to her finally cuddling her "cuddles..." She mumbles groggily into my chest and I softly chuckle "Yes, cuddles love." I agree wrapping my arms around her "What time is it?" She asks almost ready to get up "Baby lay back down it's 10.40 pm" I say and she glares at me "Why would you stay up so late?!" She asks "It's not even that late. You are clearly very tired so go to sleep" I say and she flops on me nuzzling into my neck. It doesn't take long for us to fall asleep.

I get woken up by kisses showering my face "Morning детка (baby)" Yelena says between kisses "I woke you up earlier on purpose so we could shower" she reveals and I smile "C'mon!" She says jumping out of bed and holding her hand out towards me I slowly sit up and take her hand and she drags me to the bathroom turning the shower on letting the water warm up. "You're leaving me today!" Yelena pouts and I grin "No. I'm not leaving you. I'm just graduating" I chuckle and she rolls her eyes "That's like the same thing! I'm so used to going there with you that it'll feel like you've left me!" She sighs and I smile pulling her into my arms "Now you'll just be happy to come home, my love." I smile and she shrugs leaning into me.

I kiss the top of her head "It'll be fine Lena. And the water is warm now." I smirk and pull her into the shower. We shower and continue talking. Once we're out of the shower Yelena blow-dries her hair and goes to get dressed allowing me to blow-dry my hair. I pin it up to. Get it out of the way and go to get dressed "Любовь (Love) have you seen my black blazer anywhere?!" Yelena grumbles looking through the closet "Why don't you wear a different one since you can't go d it? Don't you have like a bunch?" I ask and she sighs "It's my favorite one. It's the comfiest one!" She grumbles still looking for it. I shake my head smiling walking over to the living room where it's laying on a stool I grab it. "Дорогой. Я кое-что нашел! (Darling. I found something!" I call out and she runs my way "My blazer!" She grins. I lift it up out of her reach as she runs close trying to grab it. "Hey!" She pouts and I raise a brow smirking "Спасибо, детка, я так тебя люблю! (Thank you, baby, I love you so much!)" She says and pecks my lips "Your welcome I love you too" I smile handing her the blazer and wander back to the closet so I can get dressed.

Once I'm dressed I grab my books I left on the coffee table last night along with my notes and put them in my bag. "Lena! Are you ready to leave?" I ask "Yeah just about hold on!" She yells from the bathroom fixing some last strands of hair before walking to the door and putting her shoes on. "Alright. We can go now!" She declares and I nod grabbing my bag as we walk to the car. We sit in the car and Yelena sighs grippy g the wheel. "What's wrong?" I ask "This is the last time I'm driving you." She pouts and I chuckle shaking my head again "You'll be driving me other places baby." I say and kiss her quickly "Now let's go before we're late for the last day." I add grinning and she rolls her eyes and starts driving. The drive is quiet and since traffic isn't a issue this morning we get there quickly even having a few minutes to spare.