Phone Call

Yelena's POV

We repeated our fun activities in the shower yet they were louder in the shower since Y/n stopped the time so we wouldn't have to worry about our neighbors and all. Once we were clean we settled in bed for nude cuddles, cause why not? We fell asleep pretty quickly and I woke up to Y/n still fast asleep and cuddled into my side. I kiss the top of my sleepy fiancé's head and wiggle out if her embrace and go to the bathroom. As soon as I'm standing I hear grumbling from under the covers "I'll be right back, love" I chuckle and go into the bathroom. When I come out I find my fiancé under the blankets on a make shift pile of pillows "Y/n darling, what are you doing?" I chuckle. "Sleeping in pillows cause you don't love me anymore" She huffs from beneath the sheets and I let out a scoff at her overexaggerated statement "Это гребаная ложь, и ты это знаешь. (That's a fucking lie and you know it.)" I tell her as I walk up beside her. "Me leaving you for two minutes while I go to the bathroom doesn't mean that I don't love you" I add and lay on her, she squeaks as I do so.

She pops her head out of the covers and groans "Fine maybe you do love me. I'm not sure though" she decides with a smug smirk. I lean down and connect our lips in a sweet and tender kiss "Okay I love you too now" she grins once we pull apart. "What do you want to do today?" I ask and she covers her head with the covers again "Stay in bed and call Wanda and Nat" She decides and I smile "We can do that but can I get under the covers too? I'm still naked and now cold too" I informed her she hums opening the blanket and tossing the pillows off the bed, making room for me.

I snuggle close to Y/n under the covers and she gladly lays on me. We stay in our little blanket cocoon for another 40 minutes or so before starting to get out of bed. "Wait" Y/n commands and I freeze midst on my walk to the closet "It's Tuesday" she says and I nod "It is" I agree and quirk my brow at her in confusion. "Don't you have work today?" she asks and I chuckle shaking my head "No since the students graduated all the teachers have this week and next week off before the new students arrive" I explain and Y/n grins at me with her pearly white teeth. "I get you all to myself for two weeks?" she giggles and I nod "Yeah but I'm always yours" I decide and Y/n's smile grows wider "I know. There's a ring on your finger for a reason, you know Belova" she says causing me to smirk "It'll be your last name soon enough too, детка (baby)" I offer making her blush "I should fluster you more, it's adorable" I decide. Y/n scoffs stomping over to the closet but still reaches for my clothes even though she's trying to be mad at me. "Should I call Tasha and Wands for you bub or did you want to yourself?" I ask "No, you can"  Y/n decides sliding one of my hoodies over her head.

I call Wanda and she picks up "Lena?" Wanda questions "Hey Wanda Y/n is busy getting dressed so I'm calling, do you guys want to come over today? Y/n misses you even though she literally saw you yesterday" I chuckle and hear Wanda 'awh' "I wanted to come over just now anyway, tell Y/n that I'll be there in about 10 minutes" She says. Weird. She said 'I' not 'we' did something happen between her and Nat? "Is Talia not coming?" I ask "I don't know, maybe anyway see you in 10 minutes" she decides and hangs up. I slowly put the phone away and walk to the closet getting dressed "Y/n/n" I call out as I slip one of my fiancé's sweatshirts over my head "hm?" I hear behind me and turn around. I wrap my arms around her and sigh "Wanda was weird on the phone" I say and she tilts her head in confusion "Weird how?" "When I said to come over she said that she'd be over in 10 minutes and when I asked if Nat was coming too she said maybe" I recall and she sighs "She'll probably talk about it with me, I don't know but maybe something happened, either way that's something we can help with but we can't solve it for them." she says and I nod.

We wander to the living room and I decide to make tea for us while Y/n's tidying the living room up a little. We both look at the door when we hear muffled arguing. I open the door and see Wanda and Nat in front of me."Natasha stop I told you I'm not doing this here!" Wanda says sternly. Natasha scoffs at her and grips my wrist "Yelena let's go, you're coming with me unless Y/n wants to instead" she decides and Wanda looks at her in disbelief "You're not taking Y/n!" she scoffs "Wands" Y/n grins and goes in for a hug but Wanda turns away for a second throwing the car keys to Nat "There and now stop arguing with your fiancé and go figure your mood out" She grumbles in a stern tone. She leaves a kiss on Nat's cheek. Y/n skips over to my side and pecks my lips "Have fun, love you" she smiles giving me another kiss which reciprocate "I Love you too" I smile and walk out the door with my weirdly on edge sister to go to God knows where, a bar probably.