Fresh Position

My eyes fluttered open and I saw my hands on the steering wheel of my old car. I got the same one after the crash but I knew it was my old one because it had a little dent on the top of the steering wheel which my new car didn't have.. Suddenly there was a bright light and then I saw Carol drag me out of my car as I slipped in and out of consciousness I caught a glimpse of her talking to some agents and the next time I woke up I saw black. Something was over my head... Punches on punches got laid onto my face until I was sobbing trying to beg them to stop but I was gagged by something.

Then everything went black and I sat up panting and sweaty. Yelena was shaking me "Y/n! It's just a nightmare!" she said pulling me into her. She held me close rubbing my back "Are you okay?! You were tossing and turning and then you started yelling 'stop please' in your sleep over and over again, what were you dreaming of?" She asked worried and once I calmed down I looked at her "I dreamt about the crash and getting kidnapped and beat up again" I explained through whimpers. Yelena's face morphed into a pained look and she put her hands onto my cheeks. "I'm not letting anyone take you from me ever again. No one will hurt you. I promise." she said while pressing her forehead against mine. I nod and we stay like that for a moment before we lay back down to fall asleep again.

I wake up in the morning, alone in bed since Yelena's already at work. I check my email and surprisingly there's a reply! I feel my heart race and I bolt up starting to pace. I stare at the email and take a deep breath before opening it. I quickly skim through it and sqeal, jumping around when it says I got the job at the bottom. Signed by Daniel Barlowe himself. I'm gonna be a fucking history teacher! I'll be the coolest teacher out of all of them. Except Yelena of course. This is so cool! I'll get to teach people all about cool history things and all the gays. Oh my God all the gays through out history.. This. Will. Be. So. Cool!

I immediately call Wanda "Hi" she greets happily "Oh my God Wanda you won't believe this!" I say all excited and giddy "What happened?" Wanda asks with a chuckle "I got the job!" I exclaim and Wanda squeals "You got it?!" she asks "Yeah!" I confirm and she yells the news to Nat "We're so cebrating again!" I hear Nat yell in the back ground which makes me laugh "Yelena doesn't know yet so make sure Nat doesn't spoil it incase she's calling her today or something" I tell Wanda and she chuckles "I wouldn't let her" Wanda assures "Good" I say with a wide smile "Okay that was all so I'll see you tonight?" I ask "Yeah see you tonight then. Love you bye" Wanda says and I grin "Alright! Love you too bye!" I say and hang up I continue to jump around all morning making myself breakfast and decorating the first page in my planner and everything!

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all day. Soon enough it was time for Lena to come home and once I heard the door I immediately sprinted to it with the same wide grin plastered to my face. "You look happy today, детка (baby)" Yelena notices and I nod "Well why is that?" she asks curiously and I bounce on my toes clasping my hands together "I got the job!" I say excitedly and her eyes widen as she drops her bag "You got the job?!" she asks smiling widely at me and I nod. "Я так горжусь тобой моя любовь! (I'm so proud of you my love! )" She exclaims pulling me into her arms and twirling me around. "Wanda and Nat are coming over to celebrate" I smile and Yelena nods. She sets me down and pecks my lips before heading to the shower as usual.

I sit around and wait for Wanda and Natasha to come by. There's a knock on the door and I open it and hug them both to greet them. "Congratulations on the new job Y/n/n!" Nat says and I smile at the reminder and give her another hug "Thank you!" I smile and let go before giving Wands another hug "Since Nat's leaving tomorrow I took my bag and a few things already" She says and I nod smiling "Sitcom Saturday is tomorrow too so it'll be the perfect distraction!" I say and Wanda nods smiling being visibly just as excited for it as I am too. I catch Nat smirking at us and nudge her "What are you smiling about?" I ask and she shrugs "Nothing I'm just glad that I'm leaving my fiancé in good hands." she chuckles and I 'awh' at her hugging her again. Yelena comes out of the bedroom wearing sweats and a tank top. She walks over hugging our guests and I freeze for a moment realizing that I actually didn't tell her about Wanda."Lena I forgot to tell you that Wanda will be staying with us for a little, while Nat's on some mission. I hope that's alright with you" I say and she nods "That's fine" she chuckles and we crack open a bottle of champagne in celebration of my new job.

(Here's the final decisions for the wedding that everyone got a say in) (I counted and chose the most commented ones)

Wedding colors: Emerald & Gold

Flowers: lilys and roses

Cake flavors: Red Velvet

Yelena: Suit

Y/n: Dress (but for the like non formal party part suit, I hope everyone is happy with this)

Wedding location: The field next to Y/n's (grandparents) house

Honeymoon location: Rome

'Best woman' Y/n: Wanda

'Best woman' Lena: Natasha

Bridesmaid Y/n: Kate

Bridesmaid Lena: A fellow Widow friend

Size: definitely small