Graduation

It's Monday which means my graduation is today! I'm excited but also kind of sad to leave that place. I know I don't just have good memories there but I made a good friend and met Yelena here, the love of my life. It will always be special but I have to let it go I guess. I'm currently still in bed cuddled up with Lena because I woke up earlier today. I'm not sure why but probably because of my nerves. I don't mind though, I get to watch my fiancé's angel face as she sleeps.

After about 30 minutes Yelena's alarm goes off and she turns to hit the snooze button and cuddles back into me "Are you watching me sleep again?" Yelena grumbles and I grin "Perhaps but only because you're very good to observe" I defend "What does that mean?" She softly chuckles "You have this lovely angel face when you sleep, since when is it illegal for me to look at my fiancé anyway?!" I explain before asserting she rolls her eyes and turns away "You're a weirdo. It's creepy to glare at someone as they sleep you know." She offers and I scoff spooning her "As if I haven't caught you doing the same before." I grin placing a kiss onto her shoulder. She shrugs softly humming in thought. "I don't want to get up yet" she sighs "I want to sleep some more" she adds and I quirk my brow at her "Is that a hint I should take?" I chuckle and she shrugs "Maybe." She says and I roll my eyes but stop the time "Sleep then" I smirk and she offers a soft smile turning around and snuggling back into my chest, closing her eyes "Спасибо, любовь моя. (Thank you, my love)" she husks softly "Нет проблем, дорогая. (No problem, darling.)" I smile and we lay there for a while and I play with her hair until she wakes from her slumber again. I smile down at her "Ready to go now?" I ask and she nods giving me a loving kiss "Yes" she smiles and I resume time as we shuffle out of bed completing our morning routines before getting dressed and ready to leave.

We arrive in the morning rehearsal that we have to attend before the actual graduation itself. It doesn't take that long we get informed of where to line up and how the diplomas will be handed out and then we get to leave so we can get ready. Once were back I cook lunch and Yelena wraps herself around me as always watching as I cook. After we're done eating we switch places as usual and I watch her. After that, we got on the couch and watched TV for a while cuddling before we had to get ready. Wanda and Nat are comings over to help us get ready and they'll also be attending in place of my parents.

The doorbell rings and we get up.  I get the door and beam at the pair. We greet each other with hugs and they walk in also greeting Yelena with firm hugs. "We missed you guys!" Wanda says and Nat nods in agreement"We missed you just as much" Yelena grins "I can't believe you're graduating" Nat smirks and I shrug "Me either to be honest but I am." I chuckle and with that, we all start getting ready. Wanda has a dark red dress on that goes just below her knees and her hair is down. Nat has these black dress pants with a matching blazer and a dark red suit matching Wanda her hair being down and a little wavy too.

Yelena was wearing a black blazer top thingy with her hair up while wore a dress under the graduation gown with my hair down and curled

At this point, we were ready to go. I grab the graduation gown and cap and we walk out to Yelena's car and drive off. Once we arrive we go to the hall room place we were this morning and take our seats. Sadly plus one's and teachers sit elsewhere than the students but I'm luckily next to Kate so I'm not alone. "Hi I haven't seen you much" Kate smiles and I return the grin easily "Yeah I'm glad you don't have to repeat a year otherwise I'd be alone here" I chuckle and she gives me a quick side hug which I reciprocate just as effortlessly "Yeah" she laughs along. We continue chatting until the lights in the room dim down a little getting everyone's attention to the 'stage' where the principal is standing already. He greets everybody and we go through the process we rehearsed this morning. There's a speech by a few students and then the lining up begins. We're all supposed to line up class-wise so once a class is through the next one lines up behind so the whole thing can just run a bit more smoothly.

Once my name is called I walk up receiving my diploma I thank the principal and go back to my seat once my class is done once that's done and all the others finish we do the moving tassel and throwing the caps thing. I graduated. After that, we take a few pictures with the class and the people we invited so I got a few nice pictures with Nat Wanda and Lena too, of course, there is a student party that a few people put together but I'd rather go home.

Everyone starts to slowly head home or to that party and we do as well "Are you sure you didn't want to go to that party?" Yelena makes sure as we walk to the car. "Yeah, I want to celebrate at home with Wanda, Nat, and you." I share and she nods "Let's go celebrate then" she smiles and we drive home in a comfortable silence. I keep staring down at my diploma in my hands the whole drive. After four years it's finally in my hands.