Rehearsal Dinner

It's the day before the wedding and I'm all giddy so to get some of that energy out I decided to drag Yelena to the Avengers compound so she can talk to Nat while I use and try to gain control of the powers I haven't used since I got them. We took Doroteya with us so she could als Kate to be her date and because we have the rehearsal dinner tonight too. While Lena's busy conversating with her sister and Doroteya is occupying Kate Wanda, Loki and I try to work on my powers for the first time since I've been wanting to get into training on Saturday's but never got to it.

I'm committed now though and I'll be trying to come in every Saturday, this week being an exception of course. After the wedding I'll be coming or I'll be trying my best to come by weekly.

Who knew trying to master your powers that could make you this sweaty. We try different exercises for my super-strength energy manipulation and time control. After about three hours of what feels like torture I declared that I was done and I was very sweaty and sticky, I felt gross in my clothes so Wanda let me take a shower in her room and also let me borrow some of her clothes. I picked some leggings and a dark gray hoodie.

I walk down and make my way to the lounge, where Yelena and Nat should be. They're there so I approach Lena from behind and wrap my arms around her waist and Nat gasps when her eyes fall onto me. I look up to see her narrowing her eyes at me as if I was prey. "Why are you wearing my fiancé's clothes?" She asks squinting her eyes at me as if I killed Wanda for them or something. "I see you fuming babe. Calm down. I let Y/n borrow some of my clothes since hers were all sweaty after we were done working on her powers" Wanda says from behind me walking up to the redhead and calming her with a soft peck.

"That's one of my hoodies you stole though" Natasha states and I chuckle understanding what her issue was "Do you want me to go take a different one, I didn't know it was yours Nat, I swear." I defend but Nat shakes her head seeming to have calmed down from her earlier worked up state. "It's okay I can annoy Yelena now."she offers with a smirk" Your fiancé's wearing my hoodie!" Nat exclaims making Yelena shoot her a glare "Why are you two like three year olds together?" I ask to which both sisters scoff.

I roll my eyes at their reaction and decide to walk away causing Yelena to turn around. As I attempt to walk out of the room "Hey!" Yelena yells and I turn on my heel to look at her. "what?" I ask calmly and she reaches her arms toward me in return which makes me smile. I walk back and wrap my arms back around her placing a soft kiss onto the side of her neck knowing that those are her favorite kisses. Once I'm back at her side she continues her conversation with her sister about God knows what while I talk to Wanda.

After a while of Nat and Yelena talking Wanda gets called by Tony and Loki enters the lounge and I start a conversation with him about books and I ask him a few questions about his chaos magic all of which he answers without hesitation. I find out that it took him a while to master as well and that as soon as he did master them he found out a lit of things he didn't even know he could do before. After a while we come to talking about Asgard and Thor where he bets that Thor will bring some kind of Asgardanian drink to the wedding so he can get buzzed since normal alcohol doesn't really affect him or so he says at least. After a bit more chatting Wanda comes back and we say goodbye to everyone before leaving to go get into some more presentable clothes for the rehearsal dinner.

As we're getting ready Doroteya calls Lena telling her that she'll be driving with Kate which we totally expected.

The rehearsal dinner went well, we all know who's going out when and where we have to stand and all that stuff. It was also nice seeing the venue for the first time. I might've shattered a glass there by accident since using my powers again after not using them at all since I got them was confusing my brain alot. I tried to fix it but I couldn't really manage it that well but luckily Wanda stepped in to fix it for me instead.

Yelena came back home with me to grab her suit which is in a black bag so I still can't see it which I still think is rude. We say our good nights before she sadly has to leave.

I settle into bed alone which is very weird. I'm very excited for tomorrow as I let the feeling sink in even more before it'll all become a reality tomorrow. I can't wait to finally be Y/n Belova. Even though it's not even been long since we started to plan all of this it feels like it's been ages and I'm ready to finally make it real.

I try to fall asleep but my nerves and the strange feeling of being alone in bed keeps me up longer than I'd want but eventually exhaustion does take over making me fall into the slumber I wanted to be in a while ago.

Tomorrow's finally the day!

-A/N

So finally after a bunch of little filler chapters you'll all get what you've been waiting for tomorrow!!!

How's everyone feeling about it?
:D