Gone

I wake up snuggled closely in the loving arms of my wife. I look up to see her call and absolutely gorgeous face. I smile to myself and lean up to leave kisses on her cheek. She grumbles squeezing me tighter and kissing my temple in return. "доброе утро, моя любовь (Good morning, my love)" she mumbles into my hair still not having opened her eyes. We start to hear howls from the living room and I smirk. "Good morning. I think our fur child wants attention and food" I say and Lena hums in agreement.

We open our door and Fanny yaps at us, her tail wagging. She's so fucking adorable. I fill her bowls and she eats. That weird feeling from yesterday hasn't left but Lena said they were fine so I'll try to ignore it. "Nat texted me. They're still in Wakanda" she says which doesn't make me feel any better so I just nod. She sighs and comes up to me wrapping her arms around me, realizing that it didn't do much to boost my mood.

Yelena's POV

I need to come up with something to cheer up Y/n. I notice that Fanny is done with her food. "Fanny's done eating let's go to the park with her" I suggest and Y/n nods again. I hate it when she's upset and won't talk to me. I sigh "Baby, they're all okay." I attempt to assure and she shrugs in response. "Please talk to me, моя любовь (my love)" I plead and Y/n sighs coming into my embrace, snuggling into my side, wrap my arms around her in response. "I just have a bad feeling, I don't know why." she mumbles. "It's okay, let's get your mind off it by taking a nice long walk to the park with Fanny." I offer and she nods.

We do yesterday's routine and Y/n seems to feel better which makes me happy. She made dinner and now we're snacking on random things we found in the pantry and watching movies. Fanny is on the floor chewing on some toy while I'm  happily tangled up with my wife and a blanket on the couch.

I give Y/n lots of kisses during the movie which also seems to boost her mood more. We finish our movie and are about to watch the second one when Fanny starts barking. "What's wrong Fanny?" I ask and she jumps into Y/n's lap. Weird. Y/n's face scrunches so I give her another kiss. "What's wrong, дорогой? (darling)" I ask and she looks at me. "Lena I feel weird" she says and I hold her. "Lena.." she breathes and I look down to see my wife turning to dust?!

"Y/n?" I ask, my voice breaking as my eyes gloss over in fear, what the fuck is happening?! She looks up at me one last time, terrified. I cup her face, desperately trying to hold her close but it falls apart, disappearing in my hands...

Natasha's POV

We were fighting Thanos and his aliens but he got all the stones. He snapped. Peter, Bucky, Bruce and Scott all got snapped but all I could think about was my sister and my sister in law. Wanda ran up behind me as Steve witnessed his best friend turning to dust. I turned around wanting to go find my fiancé but she was already behind me. I clutched her tight and held her close. Thank God she's okay. "Talia. We have to get back, now. We need to see if Yelena and Y/n are okay!" She rushed and I nodded.

The ride back was quiet, everyone processing what happened. I just held onto Wanda's hand thankful that she's still here. Once we arrived everyone else walked to their rooms but Wanda and I didn't even bother taking our gear off, we drove straight to Yelena and Y/n's house.

We open the door to hear screams. I rush past Wanda and find my sister on the floor. "Lena." I whisper and she sobs holding Y/n's engagement ring along with the wedding band. "Wanda.." I mumble and she runs to my side. "What?! No!" She yells noticing her best friends rings in Yelena's hand. We both crouch down next to Yelena and I pull her into my arms. She sobs into my chest while I hold her.

Yelena eventually passed out from being exhausted from all the crying. It hurts to see her like this. Especially since I've seen her like this before but it wasn't this bad last time. I carried my sister into her bedroom and placed her in bed. Fanny wanted to jump in but I picked her up carrying her out of the room. She ran back to the door and started whining. "I know Fanny." I mumble.

I sit down on the couch letting Wanda cry in my arms for a while before we fall asleep too.

Yelena's POV

I wake up in bed, the events of the last few hours running through my head again, bringing all the stinging tears back to my eyes. My wife of bearly a month is gone... She fell apart into dust, in my hands and I couldn't do anything. She's gone.
The love of my life.

The woman who I planned to have kids with.

Who made my dream of having a dog true, not even a week ago.

Gone.

We had so much more planned and now she isn't here anymore. We planned to have kids, to move out of this apartment and into her grand parents house to raise our own family. This can't be how we end. She can't be gone. There has to be a way to bring her back!

I need her back.

-A/N
Tragic ending.
How does everyone feel? :)