Applications And Planning

It's been a week and I'm currently writing an application to the college to become a history teacher. I know that this isn't how it usually works since I'd be needing experience and everything but Barlowe said he'd consider since he knows how good I was in history and how quick I managed to learn things, he also said that Yelena can help me get hang of the timetable things and assignment plans. She's at work right now while I'm writing that application which hopefully impresses Barlowe enough to hire me although he's not the only one deciding but he's a big part of the decision.

After another hour I'm finally happy with the document and let out a big sigh. I save it to my desktop and start cooking dinner. I decided to make the pasta she loves. As I'm cooking the sauce I hear the door swing open and a gasp from Lena "You're cooking without me?" she asks dropping her bag and quickly kicking off her shoes. I giggle and she runs up behind me slightly lifting me making me squeal "Lena!" I chuckle as she sets me down. She spins me around in her arms and places a soft kiss on my lips "How'd it go with that application?" she asks and I shrug "It's on my desktop. Can you read through it and tell me if I need to change anything?" I ask and she nods quickly leaving a innocent kiss on the nape of my neck and going to read the document. I her her mumble the words to herself as I finish up with dinner."It's great love Barlowe will definitely be pleased with it." she says which makes me smile "Good" I sigh feeling like my work somewhat paid off. She walks up to me placing her hands on the back of my neck "So I've been thinking about something lately" she confesses and I furrow my brows "About what?" I ask worried that it's something bad. She smiles "I've just been wondering when we'll start planning our wedding" she reveals and a warm smile grows upon my lips "I'm hoping that we get to that soon" I say leaning my forehead against hers. We stay in the moment for a minute and I plate dinner "Eat up." I grin sliding Yelena's plate into her hand. We eat and exchange ideas we'd like for the wedding.

Once we're done eating I write down to buy a planner the next time I'm out and send the email along with all the documents needed to Barlowe and hope to get a response by next week maybe. Yelena and I take a warm bath before bed and cuddle up quickly falling asleep in each other's arms. When I wake up Yelena is about to leave bed but I pull her down grumbling "Детка (Baby) , I need to get up" she chuckles and I wave my hand stopping the time "What are you talking about?" I smirk and she smiles leaning down cuddling me and placing a few kisses on my face after a while I eventually let her go. "Bye, I'll be back before you know it, моя любовь (my love) . I love you." she husks pressing a loving kiss onto my lips. "Have a nice day. I love you too." I reply easily. She waves one last time as she dissappears in the door way. I slowly tumble out of bed and check my emails if I've gotten a response yet. It's not likely but there's always a chance. I look through but there's nothing. I easily shrug it off since it's only been a day. I make myself something small for breakfast since I'm not that hungry. I decided on toast and once I'm done eating I reach for my phone and dial Wanda. "Y/n! Is there a reason for your pleasant surprise call?" she asks immediately "Hi, I just wanted to know if you have time to go run errands with me today?" I question and there's a short silence as she thinks about it "Yeah I actually have a few things I have to pick up myself!" she says and I smile "Okay good cause doing that by myself would've been boring." I decide and she chuckles "I'll be at yours in like 40 minutes, I have to get ready I'm still in pajamas" she laughs making me chuckle along "Me too so that sounds good" I tell and hear some murmuring in the background "Oh, just Y/n. Yeah we're going to shopping and stuff" she says while I stay quiet for a moment "Nat says hi" Wanda says and I smirk "Well tell her I said hi back and that I miss her stupid face" I decide gigglong to myself. "She says hi back and she misses your stupid face" Wanda laughs and I hear Wanda's laugh fade "I miss yours too" Nat says and I grin "Okay can I go get ready now? I need to look good for your fiancé" I tease and she scoffs "You're engaged yourself and besides she doesn't like you like that" she defends "You never know what she tells me in Sokovian" I push and she scoffs again "Yeah whatever this talk is making me miss you less" she decides "Anyway bye go get yourself looking presentable" she says and hangs up. She didn't even let me say bye to Wanda. Rude.

I go take a quick shower and get ready putting on some casual outfit I put together and put some light make up on. Now all that's left to do is to wait around for my favorite Sokovian to come by. After a few minutes of scrolling through my social media the door swings open "Honey I'm home" Wanda jokes making me laugh. I walk over giving her a warm hug. "Welcome home babe" I play along making her chuckle as well. "Where do we have to go?" Wanda asks and I shrug "I only need groceries and a planner or two" I say and she nods "I need groceries too and maybe some new hoodie since a certain redhead has been stealing all of mine" she says "Soft little Natty is stealing hoodies? I thought she was more of a leather person" I joke and she smirks "Don't let that facade fool you" she says making both of us giggle. I slide on my shoes and grab my keys and write a small note for my lovely fiancé incase I'm not back by the time she gets home. I stuff my phone into my bag and lock up before me and Wanda head down to my car.