Bachelorette: Yelena

Day 1:

Wanda nods and takes Y/n's hand moving towards the door but Y/n yanks herself away "Just a sec." she mumble and turn around to me. She leans in close and wraps her arms around my neck which sends a familiar warm tingle throughout my body. The feeling of our wedding being just a few days away sinks in more. "See you, Monday. Я люблю тебя, я позволю тебе сделать глупый выбор в эти выходные. Но больше никогда (I love you, I allow you to make stupid choices this weekend. Never again though)" my love murmurs to me before connecting our lips in a soft kiss. "I love you too. See you Monday, дорогой (darling)" I husk before planting another firm kiss on her lips. "Okay, okay. Enough. Before I throw up." Nat interrupts our moment. Y/n rolls her eyes and flips my sister off giving me another sweet kiss before pulling away to join Wanda.

She gives me one last wave before Wanda yanks Y/n out of the apartment and out of my sight."Stop staring at the door like a lost puppy" Nat scoffs smacking my arm. I roll my eyes and punch her shoulder. "OW! Мудак! (asshole)" She yells and I chuckle "Yeah well you took my fiancé away who kind of was your only protection" I offer and she shrugs "Yeah whatever we should get Doroteya now. When's Y/n meeting her anyway?" she asks and I shrug. "She'll meet her on Tuesday. I invited her for dinner"  I say as we begin to walk to the car.

"Let me guess you didn't tell Y/n yet?" Natasha guesses "Well no but I know she'll be fine with it. She's usually good with spontaneous ideas" I think out loud answering Nat's question as well. I'm already starting to miss her. I pull my phone out to text my fiancé but my phone gets yanked out of my hand. "What the hell?!" I huff at my sister who just rolls her eyes "I'm taking your phone for the weekend and Wanda's taking Y/n's" She reveals to which I scoff. "Get your mood in check" Nat snickers.

We pick up Doroteya and head to a hotel. "What's Nat got planned?" Doroteya asks and I shrug "She's not telling me" I explain. "All you have to do is dress nice." She explains "And what about tomorrow?" I ask "Wanda and I both agreed to have the second day be a spa day" Nat simply explains.

We get into the room to three suits on each bed "A suit? Where are we going, Nat? " I try and she just shrugs again "Put it on so I can show you" she teases throwing the suit my way. I roll my eyes but do as she asks.

Once we're ready to go we go back to the car and drive to a club? At least it said it was a club, I couldn't manage to read the first word. When we step out I read the sign again."A strip club?! Seriously? This is the most obvious place to go." I scoff "Well, Y/n is currently having a great time. At least Wanda says so."she says looking down at a text on her phone."Fine. I'm not touching anyone though."I make clear and Natasha does her iconic eyebrow twitch at me" You don't have to touch anyone. They'll touch you." She offers and I scoff "Only if Y/n is okay with it" I mumble and Nat sends a text to Wanda and looks up after a while "Y/n is fine with it" She says and I nod with a sigh.

There's a pat on my shoulder and I look over to Doroteya "She's fine with it. Let loose for the night." She urges and I nod giving in. We walk in and we get lead to a separate room where five other women join us. Two of them go over to Teya and Nat while the other three crowd me.

After a few lap dances we order drinks and go dance and my mind seems to relax and not worry so much. Once we got dragged back into the room. The women return and their clothes get removed and they start another lap dance. The three women that surrounded me dissappear but swiftly return each with a shot glass in their mouth. Each of them leans over me and skillfully turns the glass making the shot flow into my mouth.

Nat and Teya both hype them up making them repeat their actions before giving me another lap dance. The alcohol seems to hit me leaving me buzzed as the night continues. How we got back to the hotel I'm bit sure but we did somehow.

Day 2:

I wake up to Nat walking in. "Where were you?" I murmur my voice still groggy from sleep. "I got the car. We walked back yesterday after your shirt went missing." She answers as if that's a normal thing to happen. "My shirt went missing?!" I ask and a palm lands onto my face "Елена заткнись (Elena shut up)" Doroteya groans. Nat chuckles and shrugs "Yeah one of the lovely ladies unbuttoned and took it off you and we couldn't find it after. Only your blazer." Natasha cackles. Oh God. I rub my forehead, my headache catching my attention.

"Alright here's the plan. First. Food. After that, spa and pampering my little baby sister so she's ready to get married on Thursday!" Nat explains making me roll my eyes at her little nicknames.

Eventually I convince my stubborn ass friend to get the fuck up so we can get food. After eating we go to the hotels spa and try all the different procedures they have available which takes up a chunk of the day. Once we're done Nat wanted to try more massages but I don't let her. "I'm relaxed enough, thanks. I miss my fiancé and I bet you miss Wanda too so could we go home? I ask and Nat thinks about it for a moment" After this last massage, I promise." She tried to negotiate. She gives me her sissy puppy eyes and Teya pokes my side, I scoff rolling my eyes " Fine" I give in and Doroteya claps excitedly before giving me a hug.

The massage did end up being very nice actually but I'm happy to be on the way home now. I can't wait to see Y/n. It feels like we've been apart for weeks. That might be dramatic of me but to be honest I don't give a fuck right now.