Exams & Chopsticks

I take a deep breath before stepping out of the car "Well, here we go. The last day before graduation." I breathe out looking at the building "I'll miss you here." Yelena sighs and I smirk "I don't even know what I'm going to do after" I realize "You'll figure it out." She husks gripping my hand and I nod "I guess" I say and she squeezes my hand "Ready?" She smiles and I shrug "It's like I'm ready to start the new chapter in life and all but I also kind of wish that this one could last forever." I say and she nods "Me too but it's time as much as I don't want it either it's the truth." She sighs and with that, we start to close in on the building.

TIME SKIP

I finished all my exams today so the only thing left to do is graduate on Monday. It's been a long day and I'm ready to go home and finally cuddle my fiancé which haven't been able to do all week except if we were asleep. I stand by Yelena's car on my phone since she got held up at some teacher meeting thing. "I'm sorry it took a while." Yelena says walking up to the car and I shake my head "It's fine" I say before pressing my lips against hers in a quick kiss. I walk to the passenger seat and sit down. Yelena gets in after me and starts the car and I take her free hand in mine intertwining our fingers. "How did your exams go" Yelena asks gliding her thumb over my knuckles and I shrug "I don't know I feel like it was mixed some were good and some weren't but hopefully enough" I sigh and she nods "Well, do you want to order food tonight?" She asks and I nod "I can't be bothered to cook today." I huff looking out of the window.

Once we get there I hope out of the car and as I'm about to walk upstairs I hear "Wait!" I turn to face Yelena. "What?" I ask mildly confused. She just grins and picks me up causing me to squeak out in surprise "Ты не будешь ходить в усталом состоянии (You won't be walking in your tired state)" she husks carrying me into our apartment "We're inside now" I grin but she doesn't put me down carrying me over to the couch "Lena, my shoes!" I say lifting my feet to not get the couch dirty. She chuckles and slips my shoes off for me. She tosses me her phone "Order something I'll wash this shit off my face" she shouts walking into the bathroom "Okay" I shout back and start looking for food to order and end up ordering noodles because who doesn't like noodles.

I turn on the TV turning a random movie on and start watching it. Yelena pops up and I get up "Where are you going?" She asks raising her brow at me "I need to change out of these jeans." I say and she nods "Is that my t-shirt?" I grin and she shrugs "I don't know maybe it's mine now." She smirks "You can have it" I put my hands up in defense walking to our closet. I change into sweats and steal one of Lena's t-shirts. "Now we're even. I state as I walk out of the room." She smiles "Until they both stop smelling like us and then we'll switch again" Yelena laughs and I nod softly chuckling along. "Exactly" Yelena takes her fluffy blanket I got her for Christmas and tosses it over us "This is my favorite blanket. Did you know that?" She inquires smiling and I laugh "How could it not be?" I ask and she shrugs leaning onto my shoulder. We watch the movie tangling our limbs under the blanket when the doorbell rings. "Lena bubs, my lovely fiancé that I love so so much, could you get the door?" I ask kissing her cheek a few times causing her to smile "Since you asked so nicely." She says slowly pulling herself from me and walking to the door to get our food. She comes back and hands me my noodles and taking her own. She eats them with chopsticks like it's nothing while I struggle but keep trying. I huff and decide I've had enough after trying for about 10 whole minutes. I get a fork and eat with a fork while Yelena laughs at me. Rude. "Stop laughing. It's not my fault I don't know how to use chopsticks!" I scoff only causing her to laugh more. "Baby chopsticks are not that complicated." She offers and I glare at her "Shh! Eat and let me eat with the damn fork." I huff she gets up and gets my chopsticks sitting down behind me she places the chopsticks in my hand and holds them still whit her hand that's over mine guiding my hand. I- or well, we lower the chopsticks into the noodles and successfully pull some out of the container. Lena grins bringing them up to my mouth and I slurp them up. We repeat it a few times before she loosens her grip. "Now you try on your own." She smiles and I sigh but try anyway and get some out somehow and beam at her "Look!" I squeak and she chuckles nodding "Yeah, now eat up before they slip off." She laughs and I eat the noodles before sticking my tongue out to her.

Once we're done I take all the trash and throw it away before settling next to Lena leaning onto her shoulder. "Thanks for teaching me how to use chopsticks." I thank her smiling and she giggles squeezing my hand "I'd do it again. It was fun" she states smiling back at me. I shift upwards leaving a gentle kiss on her lips before turning to the new movie that's already playing since we finished the other one by now.