Wakanda

I wake up to Fanny howling in the living room. Poor baby. Ok I have no clue how Yelena's still sleeping.

I get up and open the pen and Fanny jumps up at me, wagging her tail. "C'mon Fanny let's go wake up mommy!" I whisper yell and she yaps. I open the bedroom door and Fanny rushes in jumping on the bed and licking Yelena's face. "Fanny! Yes, good morning bubba" Yelena grumbles giving Fanny pets and a few kisses.

I shake my head chuckling at the pair. "Feed her. I'm off to the compound" I state and Yelena pouts lifting her arms. I smile at my needy wife and walk up to her and leave a kiss on her cheek and forehead. She puckers her lips and I smirk before giving her a firm and proper kiss. We wave to each other before I pick up my gym bag and head off.

Yelena's POV

I hear the door shut and Fanny jumps off the bed, tilting her head while looking at the door. "Mama will be back don't worry, Fanny." I state and she walks out of the room and I hear a smack. I get up and throw on some clothes, half of them being Y/n's. The smacking continues and I walk out of the room to find the pup smacking her food bowl while cooing for food.

I grin and pick up the bowl and place it onto the counter, scooping some kibble into it for her. I walk up to the bowl holder thing and Fanny follows behind. I hold it just above her head, I read about this trick that dogs automatically sit if they have to focus on something just above their eye level. Fanny sits and I attemt to introduce the command by saying sit. "Good girl Fanny. That's sit!" I state before placing the bowl in it's original space.

Fanny digs in and I decide to clean up our bedroom and my pants from the kitchen floor.

The door swings open and Fanny barks running to it. "Hello bubba! Did mommy feed you?" I hear Y/n ask after greeting our pup. "I thought you'd be gone longer, is something wrong?" I ask and I hear my wife hum from the kitchen. "Well, I don't know. They're not back yet. The compound is empty." She offers and I shrug it off. It's probably just a longer mission.

"Do you want to go on a walk with Fanny instead then?" I ask and hear the harness clink so that's a yes. I grab a jacket and head out to see Fanny walk ready in her yellow harness, her tail wagging adorably.

Y/n tosses me the keys and I put them in my pocket. I clip on the poop bags onto the leash and let Y/n walk out with Fanny first before closing the door and locking up.

I walk next to my wife and grip her hand sensing a weird vibe from her. "What's wrong, my love?" I ask and she sighs as we stop walking for a second thanks to Fanny sniffing something "I just have a bad feeling about that mission their on. Tony's usually good with knowing how long missions will take and he said they'd be back in the morning and they aren't back yet" she explains with a sigh. I squeeze her hand "I'm sure they're okay" I state and we continue our walk.

Once we get home I text Nat and Wanda hoping for a response until tonight from one of them. We lay around being lazy and I try to cheer up Y/n which worked pretty well. We go on another walk with Fanny after lunch and continue to lay around for the rest of the day.

Once it gets a little darker out I decide to raid the kitchen to find something easy enough for me to cook tonight wanting Y/n to be able to relax a little. I discover mac and cheese and with the instructions on the packaging it seems easy enough. I remember to set all the timers I'll need and I don't end up burning anything which is an achievement.

"Baby come here! I made dinner!" I state and she comes walking in and hugs around my waist. I smile down at the my beautiful wife and place a soft kiss on her head.

She lets go allowing me to give Fanny her food before we start eating. Once we're done Y/n insists on doing dishes and I let her knowing how stubborn she can be. We go on another walk with Fanny and take a nice bath together. Y/n has been more touchy today so I've been keeping her close. After our bath we sit around watching trashy TV like we used to before we got busier. We have time now so we sit and watch some soapy drama show while cuddling with Fanny since Y/n needs them today.

My phone bings and I check who the message is from. It's Wanda.

"See babe? Wanda just texted me saying that they just got caught up on that mission which is in Wakanda and everyone is fine. So you don't have to worry." I assure her turning my phone and I watch her eyes fly over the short message a few times.

She nods and leans back a little puckering her lips. I lean down to meet them, since Fanny is occupying my wife's lap, connecting our lips in a firm kiss. "I'm so grateful that you're so caring Lena." She says casually while smiling up at me. "I love you" I state easily and Y/n's lips curl into an adorable smile, that specific little smile she gets when I tell her I love her. "I love you too" she replies snuggling into my shoulder.

It's late now and my poor exhausted love is falling asleep so I scoop up Fanny setting her into her bed. I walk over to the couch and turn off the lights and TV before picking up my wife and carrying her to bed.

I let her snuggle into me and we both fall into the deep world of sleep.

-A/N
I HOPE YOU'RE READY PEOPLE. JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER BEFORE IT'LL GO INTO THE FOURTH BOOK :)