Dream Team

As soon as our fiancé's leave Wanda lets out a long sigh and turns to me giving me the hug she denied earlier. She jolts up and down softly a few times so I pull away looking at her face. I notice the pool of tears streaming down her face "Hey, no, no Wands don't cry! It'll be fine it's just a speed bump in the road you'll get through it. What happened anyway?" I attempt to assure her before asking as I wipe her tears away. She walks over to the couch and pulls me down with her "We just got into a fight cause I don't want her to go on a pathetic mission on which she could die!" she explains through frustrated breaths. "I know I wouldn't want Lena to throw herself at danger either but it is both of your jobs so why don't you just ask her if you could join the mission?" I offer and she sighs "I did but she said that she doesn't want me to, which makes me worry even more" she explains and I nod "That's understandable, how about I text Yelena and make her talk to Nat about it while we just relax and watch some sitcoms, hm?" I question and she nods offering a small smile.

I grab my phone and text Yelena to talk to Nat about all that mission stuff which she agreed to do. I look up at Wanda who's already preparing snacks for us. She wanders back to the living room placing the snack platter she prepared along with a bowl of popcorn onto the coffee table.  I smile at the Sokovian "Sitcoms?" I grin "Sitcoms." She agrees grabbing one of our big fluffy throw blankets wrapping it around herself and inviting me into the warm cocoon for cuddles. I gladly join without hesitation. Once we pick what we want to watch we cuddle up with a bowl of popcorn and watch the sitcom giggling at the cheesy lines every once and again waiting for our Russians to return. We both doze off for about an hour and continue our mini marathon of sitcoms when we're both awake. After another episode of Dick Van Dyke the door opens and I walk over to the door greeting my finacé with kisses and a hug.

Wanda walks up in front of Nat slowly with crossed arms. "Wands I get you're worried and all but I will be fine. Come stay with Y/n while I'm gone to keep busy. Tony said it's important and if it is I don't want to flake even if it's dangerous" she sighs. Wanda shakes her head leaning into Nat's arms "I just don't want to lose you. You're all I have left." she sighs "You won't" Nat says wrapping her arm around Wanda. I smirk at Lena and we high five "Mission accomplished" she says smugly and I hum in agreement placing a quick victory peck on her lips.

Nat glares at us "Shut up" she mumbles clearly annoyed that she'd let her vulnerable side slip up in front of us and I shoot her an unimpressed look "Thank you Y/n for helping me and my fiancé not make stupid choices and talk it out instead" I offer sarcastically. Wanda lands a light smack on Nat's side and she sighs "Thank you." she mumbles and I grin "No problem" I say easily. Nat earns a kiss on her cheek and I pull Lena to the couch while Nat and Wanda wander to their room. Yelena and I snuggle up in the corner of the couch and she swipes the remote looking for something else to watch since she's not really a sitcom person. She lands on 'Don't knock twice' and I glare at her "Don't you dare" I huff and she hits play anyway. "Lena." I whine and she wraps her arms around me "You're 20 now I'm sure you can do this" she grins and I go to stand up but she pulls me back into her lap. "Don't leave me alone. I might get eaten by the demons through the screen" she teases and I roll my eyes scoffing at her but don't move away any more. She smiles pulling me close and wrapping her hands around my waist. She shifts laying down side ways on the couch letting me lay between her legs. As the movie starts she moves her hands back around my waist and I place my hands on hers trying not to get spooked by any jump scares but of course I fail. Yelena tightens her grip around me. I turn so I'm laying onto her chest. She slowly rubs my back as we continue watching the movie. After that terrible time that felt like an eternity she's flipping through different movies again. "what do you think their doing in there so long?" Yelena asks with a smug grin and I internally hurl "Yelena don't. That's nasty." I scrunch my brows in disgust "Don't what? I just asked a simple question" she defends "Don't put images of your sister fucking with my best friend into my head" I point and she laughs "You have a dirty mind my love." she says and I roll my eyes "You're annoying." I huff "And you my love are wonderful" she says and I give her an unimpressed look "Suck up" I decide but lay back down cuddling into her chest as she resumes looking through Netflix. "Not a horror movie this time though, please." I say and she chuckles running her hand through my hair "Okay no horror movies. I put you through one already" she smiles and The Joker catches my eye "Let's watch joker" I offer and she nods "Okay" She says and kisses my head before pressing play. We lay in the tangle of limbs we formed cuddling and watching the movie contently till we hear moans from Nat and Wanda's room. "Told you" Yelena smirks and I cringe at the noise so we quickly scurry to our room continuing our binge in our room.