Till Morning

We stumble into our apartment and I get pushed up against the front door immediately after it closes. Yelena's lips collide with mine in a messy but passionate kiss both our bodies overflowing with lust. Yelena's tongue explores my mouth, which I don't fight against, knowing that I have no chance at beating her, whilst she's in this lustful state.

Once she pulls back, I make my move, swiftly attaching myself to the base of her neck, leaving deep marks. She let's her shoulders drop, her blazer falling by the door as a low raspy moan leaving her lips. God, do I love her raspy voice in moments like these.

She picks me up and I hook my legs around her waist. She leans down latching onto the side of my neck,leaving behind marks just as deep as the ones I left on her skin. I let a low groan escape my mouth, as I allow my own blazer to slide off my arms, somewhere by the couch, as we continue our slow journey to our bedroom.

She sets me onto the edge of the couch and I lift my arms allowing her to discard my shirt. She unhooks my bra throwing it in a random direction and attaches herself onto one of my breasts taking the other into her hand. I softly moan into the crook of Yelena's neck while she fondles with my breasts for a while longer before she pulls her own shirt off.

I slide off the edge of the couch wrapping my arm around her back to discard her bra for her. I give her breasts the same attention as she gave mine before I move my hands move down to her hips, to her belt. I undo her belt and unbutton and unzip her pants just as fast. Yelena let's them fall to her ankles, slipping out of her heels as she steps out of them as well.

Yelena pulls me to the door way of our room where we both fully strip while still making out exchanging breathy moans through out wet and hot kisses. We leave the living room/kitchen area scattered in our clothes, leaving the mess for our future selves to worry about, moving to our bedroom.

Yelena picks me up again and sits down in bed letting me straddle her as we continue our messy make out. I lean down leaving a few more marks on her neck and collarbones. I push her down by her shoulder and trail open mouthed kisses down her stomach until I reach her dripping center. I look up and smirk at her. She knows what I'm smirking about and turns her flushed face away from me for a second but turns back when I drag my nails down her thighs making her let our a slight sigh. I shift upward leaving a few more love bites on her thighs.

I drag my fingertips through her folds making her head fall back whilst also coating my fingers in her slik. I soothe the bruised skin  with a few light pecks before sliding two of my digits into her heat. Her head falls back and her back archs, as she let's out another delicious raspy moan, which only motivates me to pick up the pace. Her moans increase in volume, making my thrusts reach deeper. I glance up seeing Yelena's bottom lip between her teeth. I feel her walls slightly clench down on my digits a clear indication that she's close to her climax.

I speed up and feel her legs close in on me. I lean down and suck on her clit, throwing her of the edge. She let's out a series of loud, heavenly, raspy sounding moans while her back archs and legs tremble and attempt to close on me. I set one onto my shoulder and push the other away with my free hand. Her heel pushes against my back pushing me deeper into her and I slowly begin to slow my pace letting her come down from her high.

Once I fully stop I lean back and smirk at the still slightly trembling body before me. I shift up kissing back up her body softly dragging my palms along in efforts to help calm her body. Her eyes are hooded. Almost shut as she breathes out slowly. I smile at the exhausted woman under me and softly peck her lips "Are you okay baby?" I ask softly and she offers a nod in response along with a wide grin. I get up and hear a whine from Yelena.

I smirk to myself grabbing the bag of our styrofoam containers, choosing to ignore all the loose clothes and underwear lying about, and head back into our room.

I freeze for a moment looking at Yelena all spread out in bed. I think about how in litteraly five days now, since it's like midnight by now, this incredible woman is going to be my wife.. She's my person. I'll be with her for the rest of my life and couldn't be happier about it.

Yelena turns her head and locks eyes with me. "Для чего эта очаровательная ухмылка, дорогая? (What's that adorable grin for, darling?)" she asks quietly and I don't respond stuck in my trance. "Любовь? (Love?)" she tries again in a slightly louder tone finally snapping me out of my daze. "Hm?" I hum in question and she chuckles. "I asked what you were grinning about like that" she repeats and I shrug "I just realized that I'll be marrying you in five days" I offer and she gives me a sweet toothy grin in return. "I can't wait." She says softly sighing. I hold up the bag and smirk "Dessert and then a few more rounds?" I question cheekily and Lena nods easily agreeing with my plans.

We continue until the morning sun shines through our window, taking small dessert breaks making the night sweeter. We're both exhausted by morning.

We fall into our pillows tangling our libs together cuddling into eachother as we drift off.