Mrs. & Mrs.

I wake up to knocks on my door and hum in response. The door opens as Wanda lets herself in and starts poking me "Y/nn" she drags before continuing "C'mon wake up it's time to get married!" that gets me to sit up. "Good morning bride!" Wanda exclaims and I nod. "Morning" I finally answer standing up. "Kate's here too" she says and I nod.

"I'm glad you're here and all but could you get out so I can change or do I literally take everything that I'll be wearing with us so I can put it on wherever we're going to get ready?" I ask and she nods "Yep take it all with you and put this on instead" she says throwing a robe my way. "You want me to leave the house in this?" I make sure and she nods "Yeah the car is by the door so you don't have to go anywhere." She explains and gather everything and put on the robe before walking out to greet Kate.

After that we all have our dresses on hangers and take them with us to the car. I also have all my undergarments and two garters with me too since Wanda told me to put those on there as well.

We get there and Wanda leads Kate and I to the area where we're getting dressed at.

We get our make up and hair done by a stylist that Wanda organized and I didn't even know about. While the stylist does our make up we drink of course. I go over my vows again before I have to get into my dress.

I put on the undergarments along with the two garters. I'll be wearing two so Yelena can toss one and I don't have to awkwardly go ask for it since I want to keep my main garter. It's a vulnerable piece of clothing and I wouldn't really want someone keeping it. Once my undergarments are on I have Wanda helping me get into my dress since it's tricky because of the skirt. We do eventually manage and I get my make up touched up.

Now it's finally time.

I take a deep breath letting the moment set in for a second, Wanda notices. "You okay?" she asks and I nod "You're not having second thoughts, are you?" Wanda makes sure "God no, I just can't believe that it's finally going to be real now." I reveal and she offers a soft smile. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting, I kind of messed up my hair a little, while I was putting my dress on" Kate says coming out of the room.

Wanda and Kate go to take their places and I wait for my queue.

As the music starts playing I start to walk down the aisle and see Yelena for the first time. So looks fucking gorgeous. Our eyes lock and I see hers glaze over which has an effect on me causing my eyes to gloss as well.

Oh my God. It's happening.

Once I reach her she holds my hands and mouths silently 'you look beautiful' to which I mouth back 'so do you' with a grin.

Tony begins the whole speech thing but I'm not really listening. I'm busy looking at Yelena. I snap out of my daze when Lena turns her head to look at Tony taking a deep breath in.
"Y/n I vow to always be true to you and to always bug you to cook and bake for me" she begins the last part making a few people, including myself chuckle. "I will always be here for you, to take care of you when you're sick or so old that you can't do it yourself anymore." She continues making me smile "I will be there to help take care of kids, pets or both which I hope we end up having." She adds. "We've been through a bunch together already and I can't wait for more. Let's hurry it up so I can finally call you my wife already." She finishes making everyone chuckle.

Tony turns to me and I nod begging my vows.
"Yelena, like you said when you proposed to me. Our story might be odd and unusual but, it's ours. Thankfully we've been through more ups than downs but I know that we have a long way ahead of us too and there will be more down but that's okay as long as we have each other." I start while Yelena listens attentively keeping her eyes on me."I vow to always be truthful loving and kind towards you and I promise that I will always take care of you for as long as I possibly can. I will always be on your side,in every way that I can be. I hope we get to live out the perfect versions of life that we have in our heads. They might differ in many ways but I know that one thing will always be the same. Whatever our future might hold it'll be us together." I finish and she smiles widely wiping the tear that's rolling down her face and leans over to wipe my cheeks. I didn't even realize that I had tears rolling down my cheek.

Tony nods at Nat who steps over with our rings. We each take the others ring looking at Tony who nods. Not even bothering to ask if anyone has any objections against this marriage.

We slip on the rings and Tony finally announces "I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may both kiss your bride" He says proudly.

Yelena immediately pulls me toward her after the words spill from Tony's mouth. Our lips connect in a long awaited kiss full of love and emotion. The only thing I hear are the claps of the crowd until Natasha yells "My baby sister is married!" making Wanda and the crowd laugh.

As we finally pull apart I smile widely looking at my wife.

Woah.

Wife.

"Hello there Mrs. Belova" Lena smirks and I chuckle replying "Hi to you too Mrs. Belova" I offer as she beams at me.

We're married! Now time for the party.