Bachelorette: Y/n

Day 1:

Wanda nods and takes my hand to get out but I yank it away "Just a sec." I mumble and turn around to my soon to be wife. I lean in and wrap my arms around her neck sending warm jitters down my body. The feeling of this being real sinking in more. "See you, Monday. Я люблю тебя, я позволю тебе сделать глупый выбор в эти выходные. Но больше никогда (I love you, I allow you to make stupid choices this weekend. Never again though)" I mumble before landing a soft kiss onto her lips. "I love you too. See you Monday, дорогой (darling)" she husks before planting another firm kiss on my lips. "Okay, okay. Enough. Before I throw up." Nat interrupts our moment. I roll my eyes and flip Nat off giving Lena another sweet kiss before pulling away to finally join Wanda.

I give Lena one last wave and Wanda yanks me out of the apartment. "Why are you two so attached today?" Wanda asks and I simply shrug "Our sleep was interrupted and so we didn't really get to cuddle this morning." I suggest, thinking about it myself. In no time we pull up to the Avengers compound and I hop out of the car to be able to give Kate a tight and proper Y/n hug.

I see Kate running from the front door of the compound and run over to her as well. I hug the squealing Kate tight "I missed you so much! You need to come over to our new apartment sometime!" I peep into her ear and feel her slightly bouncing around in my grip "I missed you too! We have to catch up on everything this weekend!" she eeks excitedly.

We get into the car, me back in the seat I was before, next to Wands and Kate settles in the middle backseat. We start driving to the hotel we'll be staying at for the weekend. Wanda is being weirdly quiet." Wands, you okay?" I ask and she furrows her brow as if I asked a stupid question. "Of course I am" she replies and I shrug "You're just never this quiet unless we're watching sitcoms or you're asleep" I defend and she shrugs "I'm focusing on the road since I haven't driven here before" she offers and I shrug it off. "What are we doing?" I ask instead and Wanda cracks a small smirk. "Since you haven't been, we're going clubbing" Wanda reveals "I'm actually excited about that, what about tomorrow?" I ask and she shrugs "I thought that if we have a possibility of getting a hangover we should finish off with a nice relaxing spa day so you're all pamperd up for your wedding" she explains and I nod "This is going to be fun!" Kate exclaims and I turn around and nod agreeing. Kate and I start to chat while Wanda continues to drive in her weird quiet mood.

Wanda seems to get worked up about something again, it might be because of this morning but I don't really know. We stop at a fancy looking hotel "Woah this place looks fancy" Kate mumbles and I chuckle. "It does" I agree admiring the building through the car window. "Well we have to go inside now so let's get moving" Wanda tells sounding still kind of annoyed.

Once we get into our hotel room I excuse Wanda and myself for a quick moment pulling her outside of the room. She looks at me, the confusion visable on her face. "Are you going to tell me what's up your ass?" I ask and she furrows her brow "Nothing, what are you talking about?" she questions with a scoff, crossing her arms. "Don't bullshit me Wands. I might not be a mind reader like you but I know my best friend well enough to know when you're lying" I offer and she seems to soften a bit but she doesn't say anything.

Then it clicks.

"Oh my God, Wanda you have got to be kidding me" I chuckle and she looks at me even more confused then before. "Are you jealous of Kate because she was my best friend before you?" I smirk and she scoffs "No!" she denies and I laugh "Oh yea? Then why do you puff up like a balloon when I talk to her?" I tease and she scoffs turning away from me "I don't!" she denies again. I roll my eyes and hug her tightly. "Don't be jealous. You're my maid of honor for God sakes. Get to know Kate a bit better and I bet you that you'll like her too." I offer still keeping my arms firmly around her. She softens a bit and I smile. "Fine" she murmurs finally turning around to hug me back. "Good now let's get back before Kate thinks we left her" I mumble making Wanda chuckle.

We walk in and Wanda gets embraced into a hug by Kate. "The walls are really thin for such a fancy looking place" She offers and I smirk, Wanda turning red like a tomato. "I'm sorry" she mumbles to Kate making her laugh "It's okay. I'd be lying if I wasn't jealous when Y/n started to hand out with you and you kind of took my place" Kate answers letting go of Wanda who seems to be thinking about something.

I quirk my brow at her and Kate looks over Wanda's face also confused "Trio?" Wanda asks shrugging, I grin at the offer and Kate beams at her hugging her again. "You can always tag along when I go visit Y/n and for Sitcom Saturdays" Wanda offers and Kate bounces on her toes,excited for this new change since she'll be having more free time now.

"Alright now let's go celebrate this new trioship properly!" I cheese making both women laugh. "Don't forget that we're also celebrating because you're getting married" Kate teases and I smirk nodding "Let's get ready!" Wands exclaims clasping her hands together.

We get ready and are all in matching black sparkly dresses that drop down to just above our knees. I took my phone and was about to take a picture to send to Lena but my phone floated out of my hand."It's your bachelorette weekend. You're not going to text Yelena" Wanda states with my phone in her hands. "Why not?" I huff "Because you're going to have plenty of time to text and talk to her after the weekend. Nat and I promised eachother that we'd take both your phones away." She reveals and I scoff "That's rude" I mumble.

Kate walks out finally changed into the dress and I clap "You look good as hell Kate!" I smirk and Kate smiles brightly in appreciation. "You look great too. now get over here. You need your tiara thingy!" she says holding it up. Wanda floats it onto my head. "Can we go now?" I ask and Wanda shrugs "Does everyone have everything? Everyone ready?" Wanda asks "Things check and I am definitely ready." I state and Kate shoots a thumbs up. "Okay then we can go" Wanda says.

We get to the club and Wanda tells the staff her name and we get led to a little VIP area. We order drinks and a round of shots to kick off the night. Once all our drinks arrive, Wanda is the first to raise her shot glass. "To Y/n getting married!" she exclaims and Kate repeats raising hers too. I laugh and raise mine as well "To me getting married!" I repeat before we all down the first round of shots of the night.

We spend the night, drinking and dancing umsonst the crowd. Usually I wouldn't be the type to dance midst in a crowd of a whole bunch of people but I was too drunk to care. If I remember correctly I even danced with some strange guy and I'm pretty sure that I did body shots off both Wanda and Kate.

Next thing I knoe I wake up to a burningly bright light on my face and pulsing headache. I groan turning over in bed.

Day 2:

I looked over to see Wanda next to me and Kate snoring on the floor. What the fuck happened?..
I poked Wanda and she grumbled. I poked her cheek and she groaned. Hm. I continued to poke Wanda until she eventually opened her eyes "Morning party animal." she chuckled and I furrow my brows. "I don't really remember what happened so care to elaborate?" I ask and she laughs. "I can show you." Wanda says weaving her hand.

I see flashes of being on a table and screaming some lyrics from a song that's playing.
It changes to me doing a body shot off Kate and then Wanda.
It changes again to me yelling that I miss and want my wife? Then Wanda telling me that I'm not married yet which makes me cry for some reason? Then I'm dancing with some guy with ginger hair and screaming at Wanda that I found Nathaniel for her?! Then she goes to remind me that she is engaged to a woman named Natasha not some Nathaniel which confused me. It changes again to us walking and me cuddling up to Wanda still whining and telling her that she won't let me see my wife while she just rubs my back.

"What the fuck." I mumble closing my eyes and smacking my hand onto my forehead "It wasn't all bad. You had fun that's what matters" she offers and I shrug but nod. "Well by the looks of it Kate definitely had fun." I chuckle pointing the the ground. She looks over and snickers.

I get up and lightly tap Kate with my foot "Katie. Up. Up." I say and she grumbles "Is it time for the spa already?" she asks and Wanda nods "Yeah but we'll go eat first" she explains. Kate turns onto her back and lifts her hand. I take it and pull her up to her feet and almost throw her. Luckily I stopped myself though. "Sorry about that." I mumble placing her down.

We freshen up each taking a quick shower before our breakfast/ lunch and then spend the rest of the day trying different massages and facials and even started a group chat which we called 'The Three Musketeers' which is kind of corny but we all liked it. We went to the sauna and I could properly catch up with Kate.

Now all that's left to do is to finally get back home to my wife to be.