Alarm Clocks

Natasha's POV

Wanda is dragging me to Y/n and Yelena's place but I have to be there anyway since it's time for their bachelorette parties and Wanda and I are the maids of honor. After we get the two brides I have to get Doroteya and witchy will have to get Kate which should be fun for Y/n since I could guarantee that Wands will get jealous.

We get there and ring their door bell a few times. No answer. Weird. Wanda looks at me confused and I shrug. We try the door and to our surprise it's open. We step in. Oh wow.. There are clothes everywhere. "This isn't really what I meant when I told Y/n to enjoy her night." Wanda says. I look over to our corner of the space "Uh, there's a bra at our door" I say chuckling, Wanda looks over and shakes her head. "Well, there's also underwear on the couch" she points out.

I make my way to their bedroom door and Wanda follows. I have no clue what to expect but to be honest, I don't care. We have a plan we have to follow. I swing the door open "Wake up love birds" I call out and Yelena jolts awake and immediately yanks the sheets over Y/n and then tugs them up over herself too. "What the fuck?!" she yells. Y/n flails her hands on top of her head "Stop being so loud." she mumbles flopping into the pillows "Go away" Yelena mumbles and attempts to hide herself in Y/n's shoulder blades.

I roll my eyes "No can do. It's both of your bachelorette weekends so get up" I offer and they both groan. "What time is it" my sister asks, her fiancé clearly trying to fall asleep again. "8.30 am" Wanda says from behind me and Yelena grumbles "We've only had like 3 hours of sleep, fuck off." She scoffs snuggling back into Y/n "That's your own fault." Wands deadpans "Y/n when I said enjoy your night, I didn't mean the whole night, you know." She adds and Y/n sits up "I enjoyed my night very much so leave me alone." She grumbles stuffing her head under the pillow. Wands takes the pillow away with her red wiggly woos.

Y/n rolls over and sighs "What? " she asks and Wanda rolls her eyes "It's your bachelorette party, asshole. Get the fuck up." Wanda says in a stricter tone, slowly loosing her patience. "No" Y/n mumbles in return, curling herself into Yelena's chest and Yelena slings her arm around Y/n "Alright, sis let Y/n go or I'll yank her away" I say also starting to get annoyed with their stubborn asses.

Yelena scoffs grasping Y/n tighter and I roll my eyes and look over at Wanda who seems to be fuming. We exchange a nod, agreeing to do this the hard way. Wanda pulls the blanket off both of them with her powers "Wanda!" Y/n shreeks getting closer to Yelena trying to cover herself. I attempt to yank Y/n away from my sister by her ankles. God. Fucking children. Yelena's grip doesn't budge and she just huffs at me like some kind of bull. "Stop before I hurt you, dipshit" Yelena grumbles, still holding Y/n close. I scoff and let go, Y/n shuffles back up into my sister's arms. I cross my arms. "C'mon get up." I try to negotiate in a nicer tone and Y/n sighs, whispering something to Yelena and she mumbles something back.

Y/n slightly shifts to look at Wanda "Give us the blanket back and we'll get up. I'm not getting up naked in front of you, assholes." She finally announces. Wands rolls her eyes but tosses the blanket on top top of them. "We're going to our room, I give you an hour and by then you better be showered and ready to go. That means pick up your underwear that's literally everywhere" Wanda says, Y/n sighs but nods, agreeing to the plan.

Wands snatches my hand and pulls me to our room stepping over all the random clothes.

Y/n's POV

Once our 'alarm clocks' get out of the room Lena and I start laughing. "I'm still tired." I offer and Yelena nods in agreement. I smirk waving my hand around. "Let's sleep for a little while longer then." I offer and Lena smirks at me "Ты восхитительна моя любовь (You are amazing my love)" she says, softly placing a kiss upon my lips before pulling me close to continue sleeping for a while.

We wake up feeling rested so I'm assuming in real time we would've slept for about another 5-6 hours but thanks to the little time vacuum pocket I created it only lasted a second in real time. I allow time to pass freely again and Lena and I head into the shower. We may or may not have slipped a quickie in there. We head back out and finally dress ourselves in presentable clothing before going to pick up the one's we left lying around. Once we're done the door of Nat and Wanda's room swings open and we grin at them innocently as if we didn't do a thing.

"You seem in a better mood now." Wanda offers and I shrug "We might have napped for a second." I offer and Wand raises her brow "you seriously use your powers to nap?" she asks and I shrug "I value my sleep. And having the ability to make time for it seems useful, especially on days like today when I get woken up after getting only three hours in because of some kooks that decide to technically break into our apartment to wake us up." I explain."Be happy that I won't be an asshole to you for the rest of the day or in a bad mood now." I add and Wanda shakes her head "You're the kook. We just stuck to the plan." Wanda defends her and Nat's actions and I scoff flipping her off.

"Whatever, we're ready to go now." I mumble crossing my arms.