Cooking Lessons

Yelena's under the sheets between my legs at this point.

I'm a moaning mess, Yelena hums, against my core, at my moans. The vibrations of her voice sending an electric feeling shiver through my body. I toss my head back releasing a loud moan of my wife's name as the knot in my stomach suddenly snaps, catching me by surprise. After a few more licks she pulls away letting me come down from my high.

She offers a smirk hovering over me and I mimic her smirk "Now that's a good morning" I mumble turning us so I'm above Lena. "It is" she agrees before our lips mold into a firm passion filled kiss. I kiss down her neck and then further down her body scattering her body with marks, just like she did mine. I move between her legs lapping her up not waiting any time to tease her or anything. Yelena let's out a series of lustful moans and I continue to eat her out till she let's put a particularly loud moan while her legs tighten around my head, keeping me in place for a moment as she rides out her high against my mouth before releasing me with an exhausted sigh.

"Shall we sleep a while longer, my love?" I ask and she offers a nod pulling me next to her by my arm.

I chuckle and let her cuddle up to me. When we wake up again it's around 3 pm. I get out of bed and head towards the bathroom. "Shower?" Yelena asks from her spot in bed and I look over my shoulder "Yeah, get up so you can join." I offer and she quickly hops out of bed joing me in the shower and as usual we have a steamy shower, in more ways than one.

Once we get out my phone blows up with texts from the chat that Wands, Kat and I. Kate's freaking out because she just woke up in Doroteya's hotel room and now she doesn't know what to do. Both Wanda and I assure her that it doesn't matter what she does she just stays there and doesn't leave.

I turn my phone off snapping my head up when I start to smell something burning. I rush to the kitchen to find Yelena struggling with a pan. I chuckle and walk behind her "Babe. What is- or what was that?" I ask resting my chin on her shoulder. She sighs in desperation "Well it was supposed to be scrambled eggs but now it's just burnt charcole looking mush." She explains "You  want me to help you?" I ask quirking my brow and smirking at her, she nods in response.

I grab some fresh eggs and a different pan, the other one isn't cleanable at this point. I show Yelena the right way to make scrambled eggs "I'm sorry for ruining one of the pans, I'll get you new one's" she says out of nowhere. "We're you trying to tell me that this whole time?" I ask chuckling at my sheepish wife.

"Yeah whatever. I was just trying to make breakfast for once" she defends and I smile cupping her face. "I appreciate you trying to make breakfast, my love. I promise but next time just ask for my help or just supervision so you don't burn anything." I offer before kissing her firmly so she can't argue.

After breakfast I check all of my notes and timetables, writing all my lectures and topics I've planned to teach, down so I have an overview of everything.

I also get a few pictures of little Fanny later in the day. Yelena's been catching up on some show of hers. "Lena" I call out from the kitchen and hear the show pause. Yelena enters and looks at me "Yes, дорогой? (darling)" she questions stepping closer and wrapping her arm around my waist. I smile and wrap mine around her neck. "Would you like to assist your wife with dinner?" I ask and she smiles and nods "I'd love for you to teach me Mrs. Belova" she smirks giving me a kiss.

We have a great time making dinner together and we plate up and get to eating. Yelena pulls me into her lap pulling my plate closer. "Lena what are you doing?" I ask with a chuckle looking at her. "Making my wife eat dinner while using me as a chair" she offers casually while smiling at me. I shake my head but start eating sat comfortably on Lena's lap.

TIME SKIP

I wake up to Yelena kissing my cheek and I grumble trying to turn around weirdly tired today. It's my first day as a official history teacher today. "Время разбудить мою любовь (Time to wake up my love)" she offers but I wave my hand "just a little longer." I mumble snuggling up to my wife. She chuckles and gives in rubbing my back a little before settling into the pillows. Once I wake up we get ready and I start time again.

I grab all my things including the sheets and pre-notes to give to the students to make the first day a bit easier, remembering how anxious I was on my first day or whenever we started a new topic. Once I have all my things collected Yelena and I head to her car. I feel all my nerves rush through me. I tap my finger against the handle where I'm resting my arm.

"My love, relax. The students love you already and you're great at explaining things, you know. You'll do great. I know it." Lena speaks attempting to calm my suddenly hectic nerves. "You've been preparing for this for over a month, детка. I know you're ready." She adds. She's right. I've been preparing and planning all of this so it'll be fine.

I take a deep breath and nod "Thank you." I thank her with a smile and a quick peck on her cheek.

We arrive and Yelena parks. I take another deep breath before stepping out of the car.

Here goes...