Imagine 1 (morning)

It's the morning in the Glade (probably around 8am) and Newt is already up and ready. He walks out of his hut and goes next door to your hut to wake you up. (he does this every morning) Newt knocks on your door a bit loudly so you can hear.

"Y/N? Love, it's time to wake up."

The door was only made out of bamboo sticks so you were able to hear his soft, British accent. You stir and stretch whilst groaning because you hate getting out of bed. Newt hears and chuckles quietly to himself.

You get out of bed and go to unlock the door. You rub your sleepy eyes and see Newt standing there smiling at you. You move a couple steps back to let him in.

"Good morning, love" he says cheerfully and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, Newt." You smile back. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready. I'll be out soon."

As you say that, Newt makes his way over to your bed and lays down in it; pulling the sheets over his chest like he's about to go to sleep.

"Make yourself at home" you say laughing.

Newt just nods his head smiling teasingly. You shake your head and grab your things and head to the bathroom.

After laying there for some time, Newt gets up and starts to make your bed; fixing the sheets and putting your pillows up neatly.

You come out the bathroom all dressed and you see Newt standing there next to your bed smiling at you. You realised that he made your bed for you.

"Aww Newtie... you didn't have to" you say walking up to him.

"I know." He takes both your hands. "But I wanted to."

You smile at each other and you get up on your tiptoes and you give a light kiss on his nose. Newt scrunches his nose teasingly and smiles as you.

"Come on Y/N, let's go eat breakfast." He says and you both walk out of your hut holding hands towards Frypan's kitchen.