Imagine 14 (massage)

~long story~
It was the middle of the night and you were laying on your side facing the wall, fast asleep in your bed. You were having a good dream about Newt until the sound of your door unlocking slightly woke you up.

You knew it was Newt since he had a spare key of your hut with him, in case you lost yours. As the door creaked opened you close your eyes again; your back remained facing him. You heard the keys being placed down on the small table in your hut and footsteps coming closer.

Suddenly, something entered your mind. "What if it isn't Newt that's in my hut?" You thought. "What if it's some random Glader?" You opened your eyes, but you remained facing the wall. You couldn't move. Your heart started racing when you felt a dip in the bed next to you, and someone sliding into the sheets. You were about to scream until you saw familiar, muscular arms wrap around your waist. Your heartbeat steadied again. It WAS Newt in your bed.

You sighed quietly as he pulled you closer to him; your back pressing against his chest. He kissed your ear and laid his head on top of yours.

"Are you okay?" you whisper.

"Shuck!" You heard Newt mutter. "Sorry for waking you, love."

"No, it's okay. Are you alright?" You ask turning around to look at him.

"I couldn't sleep..." he sighs.

"Nightmare?"

"No, nothing like that. It's my shucking leg."

You sit up and start to worry. "What's wrong with it?"

Newt sits up as well. "Nothing, love." He chuckles. "I'm just in a bit of pain."

You sighed in relief. After Newt got his limp, he would randomly get pains in his leg. He would let you massage it for a bit, until the pain went away.

You get out of bed and turn on the small lamp that was beside your bed. "Was it hurting all day?"

"Only a bit. But it was when I got into bed, more of the pain came."

You take your small stool that was beside your table and put it next to the bed. "Did you speak to Clint or Jeff about it?"

Newt sat up and swung his legs off the edge of the bed. "They just rubbed some cream on it and gave me a pain killer."

"Alright..." you grab his bad leg and place it on your lap and start massaging it.

"Aghh..." Newt yells a bit.

You stop instantly. "That bad?" You ask. He's never yelled in pain before when you massage his leg.

"Maybe?" he gives an innocent smile.

You put his leg down and laugh quietly. You stand up and walk towards your drawer and pull out a small cream.

"This is cold, so it might help relieve the pain more." You say and sit back down.

"You should be a med-jack, love." Newt laughs.

You shake your head and put some cream on your hand. You place the bottle down and bring Newt's leg back onto your lap and start massaging in again.

"Ahh... that's better..." Newt moans in relief.

You massage it for a while until Newt says the pain is gone. You put the cream and stool away and walk back to bed, laying down next to Newt.

"Are you gonna stay here tonight?" You ask him.

"If you don't mind..." he replies.

You kiss his lips and then reach over to turn off the light. Once the light was off you snuggle into Newt's side.

"Goodnight, Newtie..."

"Goodnight, my love..."