Imagine 9 (stargazing)

~long story~
It was night time in the Glade and everyone has gone to sleep but you were still up, extremely bored. You didn't want to sleep yet. You weren't sure if Newt was up either but since he's Second-In-Command, you expected him to go to bed quite late.

You get out of bed and left your door unlocked and slightly open, allowing the cool air to come into your small hut. You walk back to bed and sit with your back resting against the headboard and the sheets covering your legs.

"Love?" You hear Newt call out from outside. He opens the door completely and leans against the doorframe with his arms across his chest. "Please do tell me why your door is unlocked and opened..." he says, raising an eyebrow.

You smirk wanting to mess with him for a bit. "I was waiting for the Second-In-Command to come and tuck me in." You say in a childish voice.

Newt chuckles. "Well he's here now. But not to tuck you in."

"Why not?" You pout.

He walks towards you and grabs your hands, pulling you out of bed. "Just come with me Y/N and stop whining."

You laugh silently and follow Newt to wherever he was taking you. You intertwine your fingers and walk towards the middle of the Glade.

Newt lets go of your hand and lies down on the grass smiling at you. You raise and eyebrow at him, confused by what he was doing. Newt doesn't say anything and gestures for you to lay down next to him. You lie down and take his hand, intertwining your fingers again. You both look up at the night sky.

"The stars are beautiful." You whisper.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love." Newt whispers.

You turned your head to look at him and see he's already looking at you. He pulls your hand and wraps an arm around your waist, bringing you closer to him. You place your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as he traces small circles on your back.

You look up at him and smile, bringing your hand to his cheek and stroking it with your thumb.

"I love you so much." you whisper, pecking his chin.

Newt's POV:
I wanted to tease her a bit. "Really? 'Cause you haven't really shown it." I pout, pretending to be upset.

"What do you mean?" She says, sitting up looking at me with a confused face.

"You haven't given me a lot of kisses." I cross my arms looking back up at the sky, avoiding eye contact, pretending to be mad at her.

"You're right. I didn't." She says with a smirk on her face. I knew she was gonna mess with me.

Y/N's POV:
I realised Newt was only teasing me so I thought I'd do the same. I lay back down smirking and this time he sits up.

"I'm asking you for kisses..." he whines.

"Why? You don't deserve any."

Newt looks down upset and I just laugh at him. "Oh stop acting like a shank, Newtie."

I put my hands on the back of his neck and pull him down and kiss him. He kisses me back instantly; our lips moving in sync.

Second Person POV:
Newt climbs on top of you, still kissing. His hand goes down to your waist, while his other hand stays on the ground, supporting him. You pull him closer and tangle your fingers in his hair.

After a while you both pull away panting, resting your foreheads on each other.

"The stars aren't as beautiful as you, my love." Newt says quietly and pecks your forehead.

"Okay, okay. I get it." You laugh.

You both get up and head towards your hut. Newt tucks you in and kisses your head goodnight. You say your goodnight to him as he walks out and closes the door. You fall into a deep sleep, thinking about Newt.