Imagine 6 (bored without you)

~long story~
You were working in the gardens with Zart and some other Track-hoes. You were kinda bored because Newt wasn't in the gardens working with you since he went off with Alby to sort something out.
Around 10 minutes later, you felt familiar muscular arms wrap around your waist from behind and something heavy on your shoulder.

Newt rests his chin on your shoulder. "Hello love." He whispers into your ear. "Miss me?" He kisses you temple.

You giggle and turn around to face him. "Yes I did. You've been gone for almost 2 hours! I was so bored without you." You frown and look down to the ground.

"Aww... I'm sorry love." He puts two fingers under your chin and lifts it so you're looking at him. "I can make it up to you?" He smirks.

"How?"

"Follow me." He takes your hand.

"But we still have seven minutes until our break. Zart is gonna get mad!"

"Oh it's just seven minutes, Zart won't do anything."

You just roll your eyes and get dragged by Newt to wherever he was taking you to. You go into the forest and walk past the deadheads and get to a lake that only you and Newt know about.
(pretend it looks a bit like this⬇️)

You see your swimsuit and your towel on the floor

You see your swimsuit and your towel on the floor. Newt lets go of your hand and sits down to take off his shoes. Your still standing there looking down at him. Newt looks up at you and sees that you raised your eyebrow at him. He just chuckles.

"Okay. Maybe after talking to Alby I went to your hut and got your things to come here. But that's literally it!" He puts his hands up in defence.

You laugh. "You could've come and seen me! I was so shucking bored!"

"Oh I know... that's why I did this, to cheer you up."

You take off your shoes and take your swimsuit and walk behind a tree to get changed. Whilst you were changing, you hear a splash, knowing that Newt had already jumped in. You tie up your hair and walk back out.

Y/N's POV:
I walk out from behind the tree in my bikini and I see Newt come up from the surface. He moves his wet hair away from his face and stares at me.

"Like what you see?" I say smirking.

"Oh. Uh... ye-yeah. Sorry, love. It's just- wow! You look beautiful!" He snaps back to reality and smiles.

"Thank you" I blush.

I get into the water and Newt and I start swimming around together.

Newt's POV:
We were swimming around together and splashing each other. We kept laughing and giggling. First my girlfriend looks stunning in her bikini and now her giggles are the most cutest sound ever. I can never get enough of her!
After swimming around for a bit I decided to tease her. I go under the water and swim away.

Y/N's POV:
Newt went underwater and swam away. I just laughed and waited for him to come back, but he didn't.

"Newt?" I call. "Newt where are you?" I start to look around from the surface. "Newt this isn't funny!"

Suddenly Newt jumps from under right in front of me. "AHHH! WHAT THE SHUCK NEWT?!"
I swim back away from him. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said slightly annoyed.

"Aww I'm sorry love. Come here." He says and opens out his arms.

Of course I couldn't resist him and his cuteness so I swim into his arms and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Newt wraps his arms around me and strokes my back with one hand. He chuckles softly as I place small wet kisses on his neck trailing down to his shoulder.

Newt's POV:
We pull away from the hug but we're still hung onto each other. Y/N's hands move to the back of my neck, playing with the ends of my wet hair.

"I love you Newt. Thanks for cheering me up." She says softly and pecks my lips.

"I love you too Y/N. And no worries, I'll always be here for you." I move strands of her wet hair away from her face and cup her cheek and lean in for a wet, passionate kiss.

We pull away after a while and get out to dry off. I turn around and hand Y/N her towel. As we start drying off I realise that she was staring at me.

"Like what you see?" I mimic her teasingly.

She playfully hits my shoulder. "Stop it." She mutters. "And yes, I actually do." She laughs.

"Oh my god Y/N, honestly..." I start laughing too.

After we both finished drying off, we head back to carry on with our day.