Imagine 10 (i love you more)

~extremely long story~
Y/N's POV:
Today Newt was in charge of the Glade because Alby got too busy and had to run the maze with Minho and the other runners. I haven't spoken to Newt all day and I'm worried about him because I haven't seen him eat all day either. It felt weird going a whole day without Newt. I was missing him too much.

That night, I decided to sleep in his hut. Newt was still working, even though it was pretty late at night. I get into his bed and lie down, pulling the blankets over me. I tried to stay awake but my eyelids eventually gave out and I fell in a deep sleep.

Newt's POV:
I walk out of Frypan's kitchen after finishing the dinner he left me since I couldn't eat with the others. I was so tired. I walk towards my hut and open the door. I see Y/N sleeping in my bed, my blankets wrapped around her small body.

I carefully close the door and lock it, trying to make no noise at all. I silently take off my machete belt, hoodie, tank top, trousers and my shoes, leaving me in my boxers.

I turn around and I see Y/N sitting up and rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Newt?" She calls out quietly.

"Shh go back to sleep love." I tell her. I turn back around to put my machete in my drawer and then walk towards the bed. I sit down on the edge of the bed, sighing and running my hand through my hair. I don't think I've ever worked this hard before.

Second Person POV:
You move closer to Newt, sitting behind him, wrapping your arms around his torso and resting your chin on his shoulder. Newt sighs again but a bit louder. You can tell he was stressed. You place soft kisses on his shoulder, trailing to the back of his neck.

"Are you okay?" You ask softly.

"Mhm..." Newt plays with your fingers that were across his stomach.

"Did you eat anything? You never came to eat lunch and dinner with us."

"Yeah... Frypan left some food for me and told me to eat it whenever I could." Newt says quietly. "Sorry I didn't sit with you. Or even come and see you and check on you. I've just been so bloody busy 'cause of some shuckfaces around here!" He raised his voice slightly.

You move a bit closer, leaving no gaps between you. "Hey it's okay..." you whisper in his ear. "It's okay..." you softly peck his ear.

Newt turns his head to look at you, smiling sweetly. He lightly kisses your nose and you giggle at the touch. You move back a bit, giving space for Newt to lie down.

He lays on his back looking up at the ceiling. You lay on your side, facing him, resting your head in your hand and using your elbow to support you up. You draw small circles with your finger on Newt's bare chest. He chuckles quietly and then places his hand on top of yours to stop. Probably because it tickled him.

"What happened today?" You ask him.

Newt sighs. "Well, Chuck hurt his knee after running around so much, so I had to look after him 'cause Clint and Jeff were too busy bandaging up the slicers. Then some shanks got into a bloody fight about something stupid so I had to get into the middle of that to stop them-"

You interrupt him. "Did you get hurt?"

"No no, love. Don't worry..." Newt chuckles. He finds it funny when you randomly get worried about something not too big. "Anyways, after that I overheard some shanks talking about you and how they want you and klunk like that. So I had to call a whole bloody meeting, just to tell them that you're mine and that no one is allowed to touch you without your consent."

You scrunch your nose thinking about the fact that the Gladers talk about you like that. I mean it's understandable since you're the only girl surrounded by a bunch of guys. Newt knows you don't like it.

"But not to worry love." He turns around, now face to face, and he places his hand on your cheek. "I told the guys that if they lay their dirty hands on you or even talk about you in the most shuckest manner ever, I'll throw them into the bloody maze and feed them to the grievers." He smiles proudly.

You widen your eyes. "You need to calm down Mr. Second-In-Command." You chuckle.

"I have to protect my girl." He shrugs.

You smile widely at the fact that Newt called you his girl and he saw that you liked it.

You turn your head and kiss the palm of his hand that was on your cheek. You then leaned in and kissed his forehead, his cheek, his chin, his nose and then his lips.

You pull away. "I love you so much, my love..." you whisper.

"I love you more..." he whispers back.

You pout. "No you don't."

"I'll prove it to you, Y/N. Lay down."

You lay on your back and Newt pulls your legs apart and gets in between them, hovering over you. You wrap your legs around his waist, pulling him closer. Newt places his hand on either side of your head and leans down and kitten licks your nose.

"Ewww stop that!" You giggle, wiping your nose.

Newt laughs and then starts showering you with kisses. He kisses you all over your face; wherever he could. After a while, he hovers his lips over yours teasingly. He bites your bottom lip gently and then pecks it softly. He then moves down leaving soft, quick kisses along your jawline, down to your neck and then back up to your lips where he kisses you very passionately. You smile into the kiss, giving Newt butterflies.

He pulls away. "You can't do that, my love."

"Do what?"

"Smile into the kiss. It makes the butterflies in my stomach go wild."

"Does it now?" You smirk and roll over so now you're on top of Newt, straddling his waist. You leave quick pecks on his lips, the corner of his mouth and then down to his neck. You then leave soft wet kisses on his chest, trailing down to his stomach. Newt puts his fingers under your chin and brings your lips to his. This time you were both smiling into the kiss; both of you were feeling butterflies in your stomachs.

Newt flips you back round so now he's on top of you and gives you a long kiss. He pulls away and lays down next to you. You turn around to face him and kiss him again. You really can't get enough of him. Newt pulls your leg on top of his and strokes your thigh with his hand. You pull away, panting.

"Anyway, is that enough proof to show you that I love you more, darling?" He asks.

"Hmm..." you pretend to think.

"Are you seriously thinking about it?" He laughs.

You giggle and kiss the outside corner of his eye. You then turn around so your back was against his chest. You grab his hand and pull it so his arm was around you; your fingers intertwined. Newt pulls you back into his chest even more until there was no gap between the two of you. He moves his head closer and rests it on top of yours so that his lips were against your ear.

"God, I love you so much, Y/N!" He kisses your ear.

"I love you more..." you whisper and you both fall asleep.