Imagine 15 (nightmare)

~long story~
Newt's POV:
"AHHHH!!!" I woke up to Y/N screaming.

I get out of bed and quickly put my shoes on and run out of my hut, bursting through her door and ran up to her. I sit on the bed next to her and wraps my arms around her as she sobs into my shoulder.

"Y/N! Love! It's okay! I'm right here..." I say, trying to calm her down.

"It was s-so real. You jump-ed off the wa-wall and you nev-never woke u-up..." Y/N cried.

"Shuck..." I mumble to myself. Ever since I told Y/N about my limp, she kept thinking of the worse. Like, what would have happened if I never made it.

I regretted telling Y/N about my limp when I found out she got nightmares from it. I only told her because she was my girlfriend and I trusted her. I never meant for her to get nightmares from it.

"Shhh... it's okay, love. I'm right here. I never left you." I whisper in her ear, pulling her onto my lap.

Y/N continues to sob as I cradle her in my arms. I honestly felt so bad. She's having these nightmares because of me!

"Shuck! I wish I never jumped off those walls! I wish I never told her about it!" I thought to myself.

Y/N's cries and sobs quietened down. I look down at her and realised she fell asleep in my arms. She's so precious.

I gently place her back down on her bed and put her blanket on top of her, tucking her in. I sit with my back against the headboard, stroking her hair. I didn't want to leave her just yet, in case she woke up again.

Y/N moves her head into my lap and snuggles into me more. "You're so cute, Y/N..." I laugh to myself.

Suddenly, Minho and Thomas run in and stand by the door.

"IS SHE-"

"Shhh!" I yell at Thomas.

"Sorry! Is she okay?" He whispers.

"Yeah... she just got a nightmare." I whisper back.

"Same one?" Minho asks. Only him and I know about Y/N's nightmares.

"Mhm..." I look back down at her continue stroking her hair.

"What do you mean same one? She has the same nightmares?" Thomas asks confused. He didn't know the reason for my limp so he couldn't know about Y/N's nightmares.

"It's just a nightmare she always has Tommy. Only Minho and I know about." I reassured him.

"Why can't I know?" He whines quietly.

"Because Newt's her boyfriend and I'm her best friend, so slim it!" Minho whisper-yells at him.

"Ugh fine then." Thomas rolls his eyes. "Will she be okay though?"

"I might just stay here the rest of the night, in case she wakes up again."

"Good that." Minho says and pushed Thomas out the door. "Sleep well then." He closed the door behind him.

I gently pick up Y/N's head and place it on her pillow. I slide into bed next to her and pull her on top of me. I wrap my arms around her small body and cuddle her tightly, but not too tightly. I wanted her to know that I will always be with her no matter what.