Imagine 3 (teasing)

It was the Gladers' one hour break and you were bored and wanted to have some fun, so you decided to tease Newt.

"Ya know what Newt?" You walk over to him. "Every time Alby calls you over for something, you always run up to him real slow. Like, super slow." You shrug. "You seriously need to ask Minho to teach you how to run fast like a proper man." You smile teasingly.

"Are you bloody serious?" Newt asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh... yeah."

Newt scoffs and walks away. "Wow..."

"Oh I'm sorry Newtie!" You call. You run after him. "I didn't mean to offend you, I was just saying." You say innocently.

Newt stops and so do you. He looks down at you upset and a little angry.

"Here, I'll make it up to you." You get up on your tiptoes and lick his cheek.

"Ewww..." Newt wipes his face. "Your gonna pay for that." He walks up to you slowly with a devilish smirk on his face.

You start to back away, giggling. "I'm just gonna... go." You start running away.

"Hey! Where'd you think you're going slinthead? GET BACK HERE NOW!" Newt yells, looking at you run away.

"COME GET ME SLOW COACH!" You yell back.

Newt starts running after you super fast. You turn your head around whilst running and realise that Newt is so close to catching you.

"Oh shuck!" you say to yourself.

You push yourself to try to run faster, but at that time, Newt had already caught up with you. He grabs one of your arms and puts his other arm around your waist. You squeal as he turns you around and puts you over his shoulder.

"Heyyy! Put me down!" you say laughing and panting.

"Still think I'm a slow coach love?" Newt asks while panting.

"Yes, you're MY slow coach." you giggle.

Newt rolls his eyes and shakes his head jokingly. "Honestly love."

He carried you all the way back to his hut and he puts you down. You both lay in bed, all snuggled up together, talking about the most random things.