Imagine 2 (gardens)

You and Newt were working in the gardens. Newt was on one side of the fruit rack whilst you were on the other, tying vines around the fruit and the sticks. You were getting frustrated because you couldn't tie the vine around.

"God I hate this shucking job." You mutter to yourself quietly.

"What was that, love?" Newt asks, peering over the side of the rack.

"Oh nothing." You say and get back to work. "UGH!!" You stand back and rub your forehead in frustration.

"Y/N, is that still your first vine?" Newt asks, laughing slightly.

"Yes it is! And I can't shucking do it!" you say slightly annoyed.

"What do you mean you can't do it?" Newt stops what he was doing and stands next to you. "Come on. Try again."

You try tying the vine around but you still can't.

"UGH... I CAN'T! This shucking vine isn't long enough!" You throw your arms up and sigh loudly.

Newt shakes his head and comes up behind you.

"Here, I'll help you." He says quietly in your ear and pecks it.

You get butterflies as Newt does that. He takes your small hands in his and you start tying the vine around the fruit and the stick together.

"See? You CAN do it... you silly shank." Newt starts tickling you and you start squealing and laughing really loud.

"OKAY! Okay..." you say whilst laughing; panting because you couldn't breathe as Newt was tickling you so much.

You turn around to face him and he tucks some pieces of stray hair behind your ear. You get up on your tiptoes and wrap your arms around his neck and Newt wraps his arms around your waist.

"Thanks Newt." you say quietly.

Newt chuckles. "Promise me you won't say that you can't bloody do anything." He says raising his eyebrows slightly. "'Cause I'm telling you, Y/N, you can."

"I promise." You say and peck his lips.