Imagine 8 (panic attack)

You were getting ready to go to bed until someone starts banging door.

"Y/N! Open up!" You recognised it was Alby's voice.

You quickly put your shoes on and opened the door.

"What's wrong?" You ask, concerned.

"It's Newt..." Alby says panting, taking another deep breath. "He's having another panic attack!"

Your eyes widened and you immediately ran out your hut, pushing past Alby and into Newt's hut. As you entered, you see him in the corner of his hut; his knees brought up to his chest and tears falling from his eyes. Clint and Jeff were standing there not knowing what to do.

"I've got this guys..." you say as calmly as possible. The medjacks and Alby leave closing the door behind.

"Newt? Baby, look at me..." you say kneeling in front of him.

"Y-Y/N? Lo-love i can-can't bre-breathe proper-ly" he says panting.

"I know, baby. I know" you try and get as close to him. "Just listen to my voice and my breathing okay? We're gonna breathe together." Newt just nods his head. "In... out... in... out..."

You continued breathing in and out slowly until Newt's breathing was on the same level as you. It took a while but when you took his hand and put in on your chest where he can feel your heartbeat, he found it easier.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this, love. I look and feel so bloody weak and I bloody hate it!" He says sobbing.

"Hey... no, Newt. Look at me." you lift his chin up so he's looking into your eyes. "You're not weak, Newt. And I'll never see you like that. Ever!" You cup his face and stroke his cheeks with your thumbs, wiping away his tears at the same time.

Newt smiles at you as you pull him in for a gentle but passionate kiss. After a while you pull away and look back into his eyes.

"You okay now?" You ask him.

"Yeah... I'm okay." He whispers.

You both get up from the floor and get into bed. Newt's head was resting on your chest, listening to your heartbeat as you play with his hair and massage his scalp, helping him fall asleep. You kiss his head and whisper a small "good night" and you fall asleep too.