1: Dominance

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Beware!
Not for the weak hearted and innocent souls!
🔞🔞🔞
--------

The fair complexion glistened in hued flush of pink as sweat ran down his bare skin.

His wrist ached from the tight leather cuffs holding his arms stuck by the headboard. A sudden pull from behind almost made him scream if not for the plug on his mouth gagging the moans wanting to escape his throat.

"Beg."

The cold voice contrasting the warm breath fanned in Zhan's ears, bombarding his mind with lustrous desire.

He arched his back, stretched his arms, pulled his curved ass up, wanting some contact with the toned body of the other man. But the other was elusive, teasing him until Zhan's tears streaked from his beady dark brown orbs.

"Is it too much? Am I bullying you too much, Baobei?"

Zhan mewled at the endearment while his half-lidded almond eyes titillated the other to his limits.

The younger groaned and he spun Zhan around, legs wide open, butt leaning on his firm thighs. His eyes were filled with dark lust for his lover.

"So beautiful." He commented in his deep-husky voice and Zhan blushed a bit deeper in red.

'Such a sight to behold.' The other thought in appreciation. 'Mine.' He proudly smirked and let his bulbous leaking head smear Zhan's gaping hole.

Zhan's eyes rolled back and his body trashed. The ecstacy still undefeated and mind-blowing even after months of their daily copulation.

His inhibitions were replaced by delirium when the burning salutation plunged in. Zhan's soul almost left his body with the strong thwack and forceful intrusion. His insides twisted, sucking the rod plugging his entrance. And the other grunted in pleasure with him.

"Ready, my bunny?" The other grinned and Zhan answered with his hips tilting up and legs squeezing the other's masculine torso. The go signal for the dominant to plow ahead, bend and break the fragile bunny he calls his Baobei.

--------
A/N:
Too much?
😶😬🙈

12-Oct-2021

💚💚💚Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐💚💚💚