8: Shameless

💚VOTE if you like this story💚
⚠️⚠️
🔞
----------

They did what they promised to do...to be together...that is.

On the first Monday morning of their truce, Zhan almost had a heart attack after stepping out of his dormitory and saw Yibo patiently waiting for him on his monstrous motorbike.

Zhan's eyes wondered around, pulling his turtle neck further up to hide the still-bright hickeys the other had given him.

"Morning." The silvery voice called to him and Zhan can see from his periphery that the younger man is coming up to him.

"G-Good m-morning." Zhan stuttered in reply, stepping back, intimidated. He kept moving back like a scaredy cat until pair of oppressive arms curled around his waist and kept their distance into nil. "W-What are you doing?!" Zhan spat in fright and a moan followed instantly as the younger claimed his lips, hand kneading his plump ass.

They were back inside Zhan's apartment in no time, kissing recklessly and boldly in daylight.

"Y-Yi-b-bo---" Zhan feebly whimpered as Yibo's hand violated his hardness while sucking his nipples. His shirt was long gone meeting the floor and his pants is already hanging by his knees. Zhan was all naked for Yibo to admire and conquer.

"P-Please..." Zhan pleaded not really understanding what he was hoping for. To continue or not? His first class is in half an hour but his blazing desires to do salacious things with the young brat seems to be more overpowering.

Trounced by Yibo's control over him, Zhan clutched the latter's silky tresses and glided his fingers onto them, pushing the young man's mouth to suck more and batter his nibs 'til it turns too painful and crimson he wanted to cry.

"I-I'm c-coming!" Zhan threw his white flag all at once, ridding his orgasm in Yibo's hands without shame.

His burning body then dropped its full weight into Yibo's frame, zoning out in haze after his heightened climax.

"We're not done yet, Ge." The lustrous voice  filled with shady wickedness reminded and Zhan's hair rose up in a mix of horror and anticipation.

Zhan cried out when a finger dug into his anus post-haste. "Lan Yibo!" He shrieked and the younger chuckled in disdain on his shoulder, kissing him lightly. "Yes, Ge?"

How could a man be sweet and vile at the same time? Zhan couldn't fathom. "Be g-gentle--!" He buried his flustered face on Yibo's chest, clinging his arms on the younger's back and shoulders for the needed support.

Zhan knew he was at a point of no return. Yibo was excellent in pleasing him and Zhan wouldn't mind submitting himself to him over again. He might really have gone insane! 'So shameful being this shameless!'

"Ready?" Yibo asked and Zhan nodded his head impishly.

"Then hold tight." The younger said, kissing him gently on the temple then hoisted Zhan up his waist, letting Zhan's back touch the wall for support, and encircling the older's legs around his well-built torso.

"Let's try this position, Ge." Zhan dazely hummed in agreement clinging tightly on Yibo's neck and waist.

The finger started moving inside him, opening his passage, widening its breadth.

Zhan's sweat poured down his body, making it radiate, wet and sticky. He was biting his lips, face still pressed in Yibo's sweet-scented nape, not wanting his lewd sounds to unravel and be heard. But his body was really honest like what Yibo has stated on their very first mating. His hole was clenching involuntarily around Yibo's slender fingers and his hips was rocking in eratic motion.

Soon, Zhan's inhibitions perished, his defenses crumbled, substituted by intrepid moaning and cries as Yibo's thick possession finally jostled and teased his slit.

"Ge..." Yibo called to him for permission, breathy, needy and hoarse, and that undoes all of Zhan's remaining restraints.

Zhan pulled him a little tighter, diving down to welcome the monster in his hankering warm cavern. "F*ck! Just do it!" He almost screamed, pining and avid for the awaiting carnal bliss.

--------
15-Oct-2021