26: He's Mine; You're Mine! (Extra Chapter 1)

What Zhan has wished for, Yibo has granted. The younger stuck to him almost every chance they could be together. Yibo was very clingy and the older was too.

They started sharing their laughs and worries, their past and their plan for the future. Whilst not forgetting to live their present to the fullest with lots of love and kisses.

Family?

When Zhan came out to his family with Shijie by his side, his parents demanded to meet Yibo at once. Surprisingly, the man showed his charms to the old Weis superbly which made both Zhan and Lulu the forgotten children.

Mr. and Mrs. Wei dotted on Yibo from Day 1, treating him the favourite child they never had. It was strange. Why did Zhan even feared letting his Baobei meet his parents when they share so much in common? Mr. Wei supports athletism from young age and became an avid fan of Yibo after hearing his accomplishments in the racing world. Meanwhile, Mrs. Wei who loves to cook bland foods finally met the child who'll share the same preference and eat her cooked meals 'til its last drop without complaints!

It was all going well even for little Jin Ling who was bedazzled by Yibo's face at first sight. Zhan felt threatened by how his little munchkin nephew looked at his Baobei with so much adoration.

"He's mine! You little brat!" Zhan pulled Yibo to his chest and kissed him slowly in the mouth which earned them a loud screech then a yell of wail as Jin Ling felt his juvenile heart broke at age three!

Conversely, Zhan had met Yibo's brother, Haikuan, once after the unfortunate motorbike race. It was a brief meeting but already gave the two a good impression of each other. Zhan, a lover who is true and pure, and Haikuan, the loving brother, caring and understanding.

Immediate after getting back together, Yibo made ways to get Zhan and his elder brother to meet again over a meal. Haikuan became Zhan's favourite sidekick after that. They will tease Yibo together and make the man jealous at times. Zhan realised how childish Yibo could be: how his cheeks will puff out and how his plump lips will purse like what a little kid will do when bullied. Similarly, the way to woo him back is to give this little kid what he wants. And that is...

Zhan.

Their nightly pursuits were fiercer and more passionate every single time this happens. How gullible can Yibo be? Zhan had no answer for that. It was too easy to make Yibo fall into the right mard and way more easier to haul him back in dominating Zhan again.

"You're mine, Bunny! Mine alone!" Yibo will keep telling him and Zhan will just burst into laughter in the midst of their love making. Yibo is way too cute for his soft heart!

---------
A/N:

There's another EXTRA CHAPTER coming next and that would be it for this story!

I am currently NOT planning to write a new story after this. But we'll see what the future holds 😉

30-Mar-22

💚🦁🐰❤