24: I Love You

⚠️ A/N: some 🔞 words up ahead!

------------

Zhan must really be drunk the previous night. His morning headache is one proof, the sleeping man naked underneath him is another!

He was the first to wake up between them two. And he almost spurt a loud laugh as he remembered Yibo's uncomfortable look when he pushed him down the sofa and told him he'll top the younger for once.

Zhan must have lost his inhibitions at that point and pounced on Yibo who was terrified at first but had allowed him to do whatever craziness Zhan wanted to do. In the end, he thinks he climaxed once and can't remember what happened next. He might have fallen asleep after that as when he pushed himself up, he felt his shaft is still inside Yibo's hole!

"My poor, Baobei!" Zhan pulled his embedded soft member out and watched in fascination the thick white fluid that flowed through Yibo's once virgin hole. He kissed the man on the mouth in pure glee and adoration, but the younger was like a dead fish deep in sleep.

Zhan wiped them both clean and covered Yibo with a comfortable blanket, before he slipped his underwear on and crouched down beside his sleeping beauty to start peeling off the envelopes which hide Yibo's love letters for him.

'I miss you so much, Zhan-ge. I wish to be with you soon.'

The first letter he'd read was already pouring emotions Yibo used to hide so well. Zhan turned softer than he already was and continued to read one after the other.

'Please wait for me, Zhan-ge. I swear I'll be coming home soon.'

'Will you take me back if I ran back to you?'

'Ge, do you think of me too? Do you miss me the way I miss you? I think I'm going crazy! All I think about is you.'

'I heard there's a storm coming, please take care of yourself. Stay warm. I've sent you a warm scarf, I know you'll look adorable in it!'

'Gege, Happy First Anniversary! Even if you stop counting, I will remember and treasure this day.'

'You said you love all beautiful flowers, so I'm sending them to you. Please accept them. I miss you, Bunny.'

Zhan wasn't even halfway with all those notes and he was already a crying mess. His sobs, no matter how hard he muffled his sounds, were loud enough to stir Yibo into wakefulness.

Zhan felt the strong arms embraced him from the back, and no sooner was he crying in Yibo's chest. "I'm sorry, Bobo! I'm sorry I was too hard on you the last time we met! If only I didn't push you away..." Zhan then pulled himself, faced Yibo and cupped the younger's face softly, "I've missed you too, Baobei. So much." His face flustered and his lips formed a lovely smile. "I love you, Lan Yibo! Please always stay by my side from now on!"

---------

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

20-Mar-2022