2: Naughty

🔞🔞🔞
You've been warned!
⚠️⚠️⚠️
---------

The warm snuggle was his comfort. The Sandalwood scent was his reassurance. The calm beating heart was his hymn.

Zhan was enamoured with its source.

The man cradling him in his embrace as they sleep skin to skin on the messy bed from their nightly pursuit is his most precious lover, his Dominant Lover. Two years younger than him, yet the one who rules, controls and commands him in bed.

Zhan lifted his face, suppressing the busy butterflies in his stomach, and gaze at the handsome features of his own personal Deity sleeping on his side like a guileless creation.

"Bobo..." He called him tenderly and a soft smile appeared on the usually grim face of his lover.

"Morning, Baobei." The other greeted tiredly, dipping in to nibble the lips of the older as if tasting a delectable delicacy.

"Is your mouth sore?" The younger queried worriedly after a while, brushing with his thumb the pink swollen lips of his Baobei.

Zhan shook his head, beaming. "Not if you kiss me a little more, Daddy."

His teasing always reassures success. He felt a rock-hard rod pressing on his inner thighs and he welcomed its incursion on his territory.

Zhan leaned in and took his lover's mouth in his' once more and the two shared a slow-sloppy morning kiss while the younger started grinding his erection against Zhan's smooth thighs.

Zhan moaned in his mouth, another taunting antics, the other is greatly weak for.

The younger growled, stirred to make more actions. And his will sufficed Zhan's thirst as he was pushed to lay on his back, legs spread wide for the younger man to squeeze into.

One jerk and Zhan's orifice took him unresistively, swallowing him balls deep even without preparation.

"So good, Daddy!" Zhan whimpered, drawing his fingermarks on the other's toned shoulders.

"Naughty Bunny." The other grinned against Zhan's neck and their morning was then again filled with an exhausting yet pleasurable exercise in bed, a rhythmic dance the two rock perfectly well with their bodies.

---------
12-Oct-2021