25: To Love Only You

"I love you." Finally, Zhan had said what his heart screams all along. These three words spoke right to Yibo's soul and the younger soaked in every single word of it.

The sweet words turned Yibo's eyes glassy as his heart brims with joy. Tears formed in his lids and a clear stream of happy tears ran its course through his high cheeks not long after.

They were once foolish and hurt one another. Both made stupid mistakes and chose hurtful words leading for distance to take over. But both learned through them and understood the feelings they hold for one another.

"We've wasted enough time, haven't we Zhan-ge?" Zhan stared back at Yibo, shameful as he recalled his regrets. The older shyly nodded, still sniffing, and pouted cutely impatient for Yibo to respond with the same grace and compassion he had told him with his confession.

Zhan wants assurance, a verbal form where Yibo will unearth his deep feelings, a respite for the younger to finally reveal his hidden feelings. Zhan wants Yibo to be brave like him, brave to say the words he'd been keeping.

Yibo comfortingly caressed Zhan's tears with his trembling hands and stared through the other's almond-shaped pretty eyes.

Yibo concluded, this man truly is his sunshine and his life. His source of ultimate joy.

With certainty, the young Lan was sure Wei Zhan is the destined-one for him. The man he was meant to find and love. The man he will willingly take on anything for him and with him.

Yibo's smiled widened, it felt like his face will split in two from uncontained bliss of his feelings and realisations. It was a reality which felt like a dream. So good to be true.

"I love you too, Wei Zhan." He finally confessed, short yet straightforward, true and direct. His hands then placed Zhan's own above his heart, its heat and beat rejoicing with their touch, "My heart beats for you and my existence is meant to love only you, Baobei."

Zhan felt the world stopped. A sudden flush of gratitude and joy danced through him, making his chest swell, it almost felt like bursting from too much glee. He wept with joy and Yibo gently stroked his cheeks and smooched his tears with his unfading smile.

The two leaned in. Their foreheads touch. Two tear-drenched faces closed its gap. And two smiling lips found their awaiting pair.

"I love you." The two whispered to each other once more.

And they do so, everyday and in every chance they could. They hold hands and kiss, hug and confess, make love and share their love with each other.

---------

Through changes in time, for better or for worse, their love remained. And the torch they have for each other only burned brighter with the passing time.

They are each other's home, each other's peace and serenity.

This was Wei Zhan and Lan Yibo's fate. They are souls paired by destiny.

A Dominant Lion and his Adorable Bunny.

The story of a Dominant Lover who is willing to bend and kneel for his beautiful Baobei.

The End.

---------

A/N:
This is me >>>😒😒😒
unsatisfied with how this story came to be and how it ended.

idk anymore 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

27-Mar-'22