Chapter 1: Dark Secrets

Quackity's POV

Abuse....

It's not a thing people has never heard of but it's majorly frowned upon. When you are hit with the situation, it's like you're trapped in a corner that you can never escape from. Will I escape ever? I want to escape, I hate doing this. That wicked man... I clenched my fist and grit my teeth. I want him dead but I can't kill him. He's the president and I'm his "wife". Just hearing the term makes me sick.

We were supposed to be equals when we took our vows. I never saw the fall coming. He was so nice, caring and delightful to be around. Now I just want to escape, I resent him, I hate him.... But I can't escape, I will never escape. There is no escape for people like me...

"Quackity" a faded voice called my name.

"QUACKITY!" I heard them yell and a slap across my face. I step back and look over at him. The monster, Jschlatt, my husband. "Y-Yes, I'm sorry. C-Can you repeat again?" I asked holding my cheek. "Go get me another drink!" He yelled.

Alcoholics...

Addicts to something that can kill them in seconds. "It's already your 3rd bottle. You should slow down," I explained. "Did I ask?!" He yelled grabbing an empty bottle. I back away from him and he just comes closer. "I-I'm s-sorry I-I'll get it r-right away," I said nervously. I quickly sprint for the door, as I open it a bottle flies towards me. The glass shards pierce my left wing, cheek and my arm. I wince and dash out the room.

I then start walking away from the door. I pull out the shards one by one starting with my face. I hiss and continued with my arm. Good it wasn't as painful... I then take a deep breath in and pull the last one out of my wing. I yelp but continue walking. I stop my the bathroom for bandages then I go grab another bottle. I bet he's gonna throw this at me again.

Yes again, it isn't the first time he's done this. I don't get how people don't see it. Whenever they ask about the cuts, bruises and bumps. Schlatt just tells them that I'm super clumsy or I've been working so hard or I was fighting mobs, collecting things. They believe him everytime, I didn't want them to ask anymore so I wear makeup now.

I really wish someone could get me outta here. I want to leave, no. I NEED to leave and fast. He'll kill me at this rate... I patched myself up as I was making my way there. I walk up to the room, sigh and knock. "Come in!" He yelled. I walk in with another bottle, I open it for him and pour him a glass. He smiles at me, "See look at you, you look so better when you're obident," he stated.

"I'll take note of that dear," I said with a dead voice. "Come sit," he said patting his lap. I suck up my urge to throw a tantrum and sit on his lap. He held me with his left while his right hand had his glass. He then puts down his glass giving me his full attention. "Look at you, so pretty," he said kissing my cheek. A pink tint stains my cheeks and I give him a weak smile. "T-Thank you," I replied.

I admit I love him, that's my only weakness... The reason I can't leave, 'cause of the love I felt for him. Yeah he's an abuser and all but part of me wants him, hopes that he'll change. Slowly but surely it's dying but right now it isn't so I still have this feeling. "Hey baby, I'm sorry, I'm wrong. I shouldn't have done that to you and I'll try my best to treat you better. Alright?" He said.

Another empty promise.

He said the same thing last week. And the week before that. And the week before that... It's like he's a broken record going on loop. "Yes, I forgive you," I replied. A lie, I don't forgive you, I never will again. I won't fall for your lies and empty promises anymore. Mark my words old man, I'll see you dead...