Chapter 3: Happiness is Temporary

Quackity's POV

He kept his promise so I kept mine. I agreed to bare his children even though he already has a child. Lovely kid, his name is Tubbo! He's so wonderful and nice, I wonder how this man is his father. I wonder how'd he react to having younger siblings. I mean he is 17 isn't he? I sigh, I really hope this changes him for the better. I was sitting on my rocking chair in the room when I heard the door open.

I look over and it's Schlatt walking in and I notice another person behind him. They both walk into the room, I recognize that brown hair and dimples from anywhere. It's Tubbo! He runs over to me and kneels on the ground next to me. "Hi Big Q!" He greeted. "Hello Tubbo," I smiled and ran my hands through his hair. He then looked at my stomach, it has gotten bigger than before. He even looked excited, he then looked up at me. "Can I touch?" He asked. I nod my head and he leans down on my stomach.

He was smiling then had a surprised look on his face. He lifted his head, "They kicked!" He exlaimed. "Yeah they do that," I replied giggling. He then leaned back down to listen more. Tubbo truly is such a great kid, I smiled at him. "How many months are you Big Q?" He asked. "5," I replied. "Really? You look bigger than 5," he stated. "Do I really?" I asked. He nodded his head, I then looked over at Schlatt and he looked concerned as well.

"I'll call Puffy," he stated and we both nodded our head. He then walked out the room with his phone in hand. I then look at Tubbo and he looks at me. "What are you going to name them?" He asked. I shrug my shoulders and giggle, "I don't really know, Tubbo," I said. He took a deep breathe in, "Can I name them?" He asked excitedly. "If your dad allows it, why not?" I replied. He looked so happy, he had a bright smile on his face.

Tubbo and the child I'm going to bare are the only things keeping me going in life. I truly want to just end it all. I don't want the nightmares anymore. I don't want to be punished when I do someone wrong. I want to be stress free, like the old me was. "Big Q?" Tubbo said. I wake up from my daze and look at him. "Y-yes?" I replied. "You alright, you've been dazing out? Has dad been treating you well?" He asked.

He's right I have been dazed, "Yes he has, I'm just worried about something that's all," I replied. He slowly nodded his head, I can tell that he is suspicious of me. I then ruffle up his hair and he giggles. I then hear the door open and I look over. Schlatt walks in and meets the both of us. "I booked an appointment with Puffy to check the baby later. How are you holding up?" He asked.

"I'm alright," I replied back. He's been treating be well ever since I got pregnant, will he continue this way or is it a one time thing? "That's good, you hungry or tired?" He asked. I then yawn the moment after he said tired. I cover my mouth and they both laugh at me. I sigh and chuckle as well. "Yes I'm a little tired," I replied. "Alright, Tubbo can you go home by yourself or do you want me to come with you?" He asked.

"I'll head home, myself," he said standing up, "Don't want to be a bother. Bye Big Q." He said walking away waving me off. "Bye Tubbo," I said with a smile. He left the room leaving the two of us. "Alright, let's get you to bed sweatpea," he said taking my hand. I've been more tired lately, more tired than I usually am. I always want to sleep and eat, that's all I want to do. Sometimes when I'm not tired I just sit down on the rocking chair or move around the house a bit. Schlatt guides me over to the bed and puts me to lay down under the sheets.

He then tucks me in and kisses my cheek. "Sleep well," he said walking over to his desk. My eyes feel heavy and I fall asleep....

I wake up and I can hear yelling. I immediately shoot up and climb off the bed. I feel lighter, extremely light. Before I felt so heavy, I look down at my stomach and I'm back to my slim regular self. Where are they? I began to panick, I then calm myself. Maybe it's some sick joke, I then hear the yelling intensify. I mustard up the courage and left to the room. I walk out the door and make my way into the common room of our estate. I hear the screaming in the dining room. It sounded like Schlatt and... My voice? I quickly sprint over and I could hear yelling.

I creak open the door a little so I can get a better view. Yup it looks like Schlatt and it looks like me as well. What are we arguing about this time?

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE THE KIDS ALEX!" He yelled. "SOMEWHERE AWAY FROM YOU! YOU MONSTER!" I yelled back with tears in my eyes. "I'LL SHOW YOU A MONSTER!" He yelled grabbing a knife. My other self quickly backed away. They make a dash for the door but is hit in the back of the head with a butchers knife. I gasp, I watched as blood stained the floor. My body grew pale, my fingers stopped twitching and I went limp.

I immediately backed away from the door. I quickly dashed upstairs but as I was running I tripped on one of the stairs. Next thing I know I feel someone grab me, "There you are," the voice said. I look back and it's Schlatt holding a knife. He then pushes me down and holds me. I try to struggle away from his grip then I feel a pain in my heart. I look over and I see the knife stabbed into my heart. Then I wake up in my bed.

Panting gasping for air, was I having a panick attack? Schlatt then wakes up and looks over at me. He sat up quickly and started patting my back. "It's alright, I'm right here," he said. His voice, I start to panick more and I slowly scoot away from him. "S-Stay a-away p-please," I managed to breathe out. "It's okay Quackity, no one will hurt you," he said calmly. Lies, lies and even more lies. You're going to kill me! I started tearing up.

He then pats my back and rubs my stomach. I slowly start to calm down. I felt some tears trickle down my face. My breathing slowed down and I felt tired again. "You alright now?" He asked still patting my back and rubbing my stomach. "You had a nightmare?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head and my breathing slowed. "Lay back down sweetheart, it'll be alright," he reassured me.

I felt a shiver down my spine. Me nor my babies are safe... Happiness really is temporary...