Chapter 12: The Reveal

Quackity's POV

I never got the chance to tell Techno what I wanted to tell him. So I thought today would be the perfect day since the kids are out with Tubbo. Techno was on the couch reading a book. I peak the corner to see him, when I see him I smile. "Do you need something?" Techno asked looking away from his book. I make my way to the doorway and trot over to him.

I sit down next to him, place my hands on his arm and my head on his shoulder. He then took his free hand and rests it on my waist. He looked over at me and smiled before going back to his book. I stay content with the silence, I let out little chirps and purrs to show that I am happy. I can tell Techno was happy too, he would make little oinks or his ears would move in excitement.

I then start to hum, my voice echoed throughout the house and I can tell the babies in my stomach can hear and feel it too. I then raised up a bit and kissed Techno's cheek, he then looked over at me and smile. He put his book down and swiftly lifted me up onto his lap. I was startled at first but I glided down, landing on him softly. He then placed a hand on my back and the other on my stomach.

I then lean my head on his chest and snuggle up to him. It feels nice doing this, I haven't done this with someone in years. Whenever I did it was with a drunk old man... But that doesn't matter to me anymore, he's dead and I'm glad he is. But I have a feeling, a weird feeling that he may be alive. But then again it's not possible, we took his last life from him.

I then feel Techno start to rub my stomach. I then feel a kick from one of the babies. I whimper a bit, I guess they really do like Techno. Techno the kisses my cheek, "I'm sorry," he said. I shook my head, "No, no it's okay," I replied. He let out a slight hum and started pampering me. I felt like I was in heaven, I let out happy chirps.

I haven't felt like this in so long and I'm truly happy. This is the day I tell him, "Techno," I said sweetly looking up at him. "Yes?" He replied. "I went by Puffy to check up on the kids," I said. He let out a hum, "She told me we were going to have 10 more," I said sheepishly. (Before you blow up my comments, pigs have 10 children per litter. Ducks have approximately 12 ducklings so that's why there is a lot of children. :D)

After I said that he gently grabbed my chin, making me face him. He had a smile plastered on his face, his cheeks had a pink tint and the look of sincerity in his eyes. It made me melt for him, he then kissed my lips. I fell into it, I was super happy. It felt like it was just the two of us... I feel content, happy, overjoyed even. I haven't felt this way in years and God was this feeling amazing.

I felt my soul connect with him again, it was just like the first time. Nostalgia hit my body, I fell for him even more the longer we kissed. He slowly departed from the kiss and looked at me. I then placed my forehead on his and the bridges of our noses touched. We both hummed a tune, we were in sync. Our hearts beating, us breathing, everything matched.

I've never felt this part of love, my god does it feel nice. The kids seem to enjoy it too, they send slight vibrations through my body. I chirped as Techno oinked, it truly is a match made in heaven. "Mommy!" I heard as they door burst open. Well there goes the silence, I chuckled and smiled at Techno. He chuckled and we both looked at the doorway.

I then see 10 kids running towards us. All but one jumps on the couch, I then look at Viscount with a confused face. He walked in front of me and flapped his wings, lifting himself up from the air and flying on my lap. He surprised Techno and I, he cuddles up to me and I run my hands through his hair. "Good job Viscount!" I said excitedly. I then see Tubbo walking in with Ranboo and Tommy. I look at them and smile, "Thanks for taking care of them," I said sincerely.

"Anything for my siblings!" Tubbo stated, I chuckled. I then notice Micheal behind Ranboo, peaking through. I chuckle again, "Wanna play with your friends Micheal?" I asked. He shyly nodded his head, I then look over at the kids, "Why not show your cousin where your guys' playroom is huh?" I suggested. They all nodded their heads and got up except Viscount and Alexis.

Viscount and Alexis turned into baby goats, their fur looked so soft. Techno then picked up Alexis bringing him near me. I then rest him down next to Viscount. When they sense each other they immediately huddled up. "Aww," Tubbo said. Techno and I giggled, I then see the 3 of them walk away. I then shiver a bit causing my feathers to shake. "Cold?" Techno asked. I shook my head, "No I'm no where near cold," I replied.

"I guess my feathers need groomimg again," I stated bring my wing into eye view. Techno let out a hum, "I'll help you with that," he said. I turn to him and smile, "Thanks," I replied leaning back into him. He then wraps his left arm on my arm pulling me to him while his right was above the side of my knees. He's being careful not to wake up the 2 kin on top of me. We stayed there for a long while, just enjoying the presence. Not saying anything, we don't have to say something to enjoy ourselves.

"I love you.."
"I love you too feathers."