Chapter 4: More than One

Quackity's POV

After my nightmare with Schlatt I didn't know what to think anymore. Was he going to hurt me or my baby? I couldn't take the risk, it's my child's life we are or so I thought one child...

Puffy asked us to make our way to her clinic. I didn't want to go, I didn't want there to be something wrong with my baby. But I had to go, so I know where to go from there. I open my draw of clothing and I wanted to hurl. He replaced every bit of men's clothing with female for me to wear. I know my body turned more feminine after being impregnated but at least let me keep some part of my masculinity.

I put own a dark blue dress, at least he got me the colours that I liked. I looked in the mirror at myself, I have seen myself in ages. I open my eyes and stand in front of the mirror. Who is that? I then touch my face, and the mirror follows. I immediately back away from the mirror in terror. No, no, no, this is not me! It must be some sick joke! I scream and shatter the mirror, I then hold onto my face with my hands.

"Alexa, are you okay?" I heard Schlatt ask. Who the fuck is Alexa? He ran over to me, "Are you okay Alexa?" He asked holding me. "My names not Alexa... It's Alex...," I said backing away. "Baby what are you talking about your name is Alexa," He continued. "No! No! No!" I screamed, "I'm a man not a woman!" He let out a hum, "You saw yourself didn't you?" He asked.

He then ran his hands through my hair. "But you are a women, look at you. Your body, your hair, your face even your voice. Alexa you are a women," he said. I felt the tears trickle down my face, I scream once more, "You're lying! You're lying! I was born a man and that's what I am!" I yelled. He then pulled me closer to him but I was fighting back a bit. "Enough Alexa!" He yelled. I still kept struggling against his grip.

I've gotten weaker, I can't even push him away. He then pats my back and rubs my stomach. No, no, no, no, no don't calm me down! I fell under the spell and immediately started calming down. My mind was in a daze, he then gently grabbed my chin and made me face him. "You have the body, the voice, the hair and you look like a women. Hell you're even gonna bare children. You're not a man anymore," he said.

I felt something in me snap, some part of me break. He then dried my eyes and picked me up bridle style. I guess I'll truly never be a man again. He bent down, grabbed my heels and walked out of the door. "It's alright baby, I know it can be hard, you'll be alright," he said kissing my forehead. The last bit of my tears left my eyes and I can feel a piece of my soul go with it.

He then places me in the passengers seat of the car, placing my heels near my feet. He then closes the door and walks to the other side, entering it. He closes his door, starts up the car and rests a hand on my thigh. I look up at him and he smiles at me. He then drives out the driveway all the way to the clinic. It was just silence and such a warm hand from a very cold man.

I then look at myself again, I truly am stuck as a women aren't I? I didn't want this, I don't want this, I never wanted this. I looked like a full fledged women, you wouldn't be able to tell that I'm a man.

I then feel Schlatt rub my thigh, "It's gonna be alright. I'll get you anything your heart desires. You feelin' hungry?" He asked. "Y-Yes," I replied quietly. "Ah I see that's why you threw a tantrum, you tend to do that when your hungry," he stated. Yes that is true but it's because I want to be a man again. Not be a girl, this isn't me... "What do you want to eat? Craving anything?" He asked.

"Anything with sugar," I said. He chuckled, "Such a sweet tooth that child has," he said glancing over at my stomach. I let out a slight hum as he drives into Nikki's bakery. He stops the car, "Come, pick what you want," he said. I put on my heels and leave the car. Schlatt reaches out an arm for me and I hesitantly take it. We walk arm in arm into the bakery. He opens the door for me, I lift up my gown a bit and walk in first. He then follows after closing the door.

"Hello President Schlatt!" Nikki welcomed him. She looked over at me and tilted her head. "Ah, who might this be?" She asked. "Our vice president and also my wife," he stated. Nikki gasped, "Omg, I didn't recognize you, you look so pretty," she exclaimed. "T-Thank you," I replied quietly. "What can I get for you?" She asked with a smile. "Get whatever you want dear," Schlatt said. I nod my head and walk over to the counter.

I order a few sweets that I wanted, she bagged them up and handed them back to me. Schlatt pays and we wave Nikki goodbye. The news of me being a women is going to spread like wildfire now. I sigh and walk over to the car, Schlatt opens the door for me and I walk in. "Thank you," I said before sitting down. He smiled and closed the door walking to the driver's seat. I pull one of the candies from my bag and eat one. When he gets him I offer him some as well.

He accepts and starts the car, popping a candy in his mouth. He reverses out the parking lot and heads to the clinic. We get there and parks. I'm a little worried... Suddenly a hand on my thigh, I look over at him and he smiled at me. He looked like the man I met, 6 years ago... I give a weak smile and we both get out of the car.

He opens the door for me and I walk in giving him a nod. He walks in after me, I look up and see Puffy by the counter. We walk over to her, "Hello!" She greeted. "Hello," we both said. "Are you ready Quackity?" She asks. I nod my head and she guides us on where to go. She runs some tests on me to make sure that I'm alright then she does an ultrasound.

She put me to lay down and rubs some cold gel on my stomach. She then takes the part of the machine and lightly presses against my stomach. She looks at the screen and moves the machine around a bit. "Good news they are perfectly fine, even better news seems like there is more than one child," she said observing. Then she started counting them and the number reached past 5. I started to get startled then she reached the number 10.

I froze entirely and looked over at her. "A-Are you sure it's 10, I'm going to have?" I asked nervously. He nods her head and does a recount. "Yup, 10 all of them are here," she replied. I look over at Schlatt and he looked shocked too, then he smiled. I feel like fainting, 10 kids? I can't even take care of myself more or less 10 kids. "How is it 10?" I asked. "Genetics, ducks have many children same things with goats so it's bound to happen," she explained.

My lungs start to feel heavy and my breathing increases. She looks over at me and notices, "Quackity I'm going to need you to calm down," she said quickly putting the equipment away.

Schlatt sits me up a bit, pats my back and rubs my stomach. Once he knows I've calmed down a little he rests me back down gently. "Want a candy?" He asked. I slowly nod my head and he passes me a candy to eat. I pop it in my mouth and I feel the need to sleep. This happens sometimes after I have a panic attack. "Aww she's sleepy. I'll take her back now, I'm sorry to bother you," He said.

I heard them talk for a bit and then Schlatt raised me up. I hold on to him and slowly doze off. 10 kids... Will he take care of me and them? Or does he plan on pinning them all on me to take care of?