Chapter 16: At Peace

Quackity's POV

I open my eyes slightly and slowly lift myself up. I then feel a pair of hands put me to lay down again. I rub my eyes and it's Techno, I let out a hum. "You need to get some rest, you've been through a lot," he said. "But I don't wanna sleep," I whined. He sighed, "At least lie down and stay in the bed please," he said. I nodded my head and laid down more. I then hear crying and I dart my eyes to the babies on my bed.

I smile and pick up the ones who are crying. I feed the four of them and rest them down. I then grabbed the remaining six and feed them as well. I then rest them down on my chest or beside me. "What are we going to name them?" Techno asked. I let out a hum, "You name 5 and I'll name the other 5," I said. He nodded his head and let out a hum, seems like he's thinking about it.

"First born Theseus, second born Terrza, third born Tyka, fourth born Quilcene and fifth born Quilka," he said. I giggle, "Most of them sound like girl names even though we have all boys," I said. He shrugged his shoulders playfully and smiled. I chuckled, "Qillua (like killua) for the sixth, Podrero for the seventh, Pedro for the eight, Alec for the ninth and Afzal for the tenth," I said.

He let out a hum and picked up Afzal and Theseus. He then cradled them, I smiled and pulled the rest of the kids on my chest or laying beside me. I then hum a tune and end up singing it out loud.

I heard a simple song...
That's was until you came along...
Now in its place is somethin' new...
I hear it when I look at you

I then look over at Techno, he meets my eyes and smiles. I then reach my hand out to him and he takes it. He then caresses my knuckles with his thumb. After he finishes he kisses my hand. I giggle and continue to hum. He always makes me smile when I'm sad. He's such a blessing to me. He's saved me so many times... I truly am thankful to him. He's my savior...and my mate.

With simple songs, I wanted more~
Perfection is so quick to bore~
You are my beautiful~, by far
Our flaws are who we~ are~

I then see 10 more of my children enter the room. I smile and hum the tune. I gesture for them to come and they walk in. They all climb up on the bed near their kid siblings. Some of them hum with me and some just sway their heads. Oh my beautiful children... I love you so much. Thank you for being in my life, what would I do without you all. I almost start to tear up... I truly don't deserve any of this. The gods of graced me with so much that I don't deserve...

I used to hear a simple song~

That was until you came along~

You took my broken melody~

And now, I hear symphony~

Ooo~ aaa~ oooo~

Techno then sings along with me. His voice sounds so beautiful... I wish I could hear more from him. Maybe sing together sometime in the future...

And now, I hear
A symphony....

We just continue to hum the tune, enjoying each other's presence. I sit up a bit and allow my wings to spread out. Wherever my wings passed little sparks of light went along with it. All the kids look up in amazement, some even tried to touch the sparkles. I continue to hum the tune while letting my wings pass by. I will finally be at peace...

-------------------------------------------

This is the end of our lovely story.. But don't worry criers of chat I plan on making a part 2 of this book where the kids go to school and face their own challenges. Isn't that cool! I still have some other series to finish so when that finishes I'll get started on that :) Doing 3 series at once is quite tiring :D

You'll hear from me soon bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ