Chapter 10: Safety

Multiple POVs
Quackity's POV

It's been 5 months since Schlatt died and I'm the happiest person in the world. I got away from the person who cause me harm and I met my mate. I ended up having more children, like 10 wasn't enough. They all grew up so quickly though. I ended up starting my own nation called "Las Nevadas" with Fundy, Foolish, Purpled, Awesamdude and Slimcicle. I heard Tubbo became the president of L'Manburg after Schlatt died. Technoblade comes and goes as he pleases in the nation but he mainly stays in SnowChester or goes on exhibitions.

I have to persuade him to go on his exhibitions, he never wants to leave me while I'm pregnant. It makes me chuckle everytime, it shows me how much he cares. All my babies have their human form and it's oh so cute. They all look like me and it makes me very happy.

Viscount and Alexis always loves to sleep but they'll play with their sibling when they want. Silvy, Sander and Alexander all have a taste for fashion so they talk to each other about that. Vhil and Silver just enjoy watching their 3 siblings rough house with each other. And the ruff housers Saanvi, Victor and Alejandro.

I found out a few days ago from Puffy how many babies I'm going to have and what they look like. I haven't told Techno the news yet, I'll wait until he gets home from his exhibition. I was in the kitchen when I heard the door open. "I'm home," I heard a man's voice say. "Daddy!" I heard all the children say running to the door and jumping Techno. "Oof!" He said getting jumped by children.

I chuckle and finish up with what I'm doing. I walk over to the entrance where he is trying to organize all the kids. I take my wings and pick of two kids on each wing. I then lift up two of my other kids, leaving the last two for Techno. "Thank you," he said with a sigh. I chuckle and let the kids down, "Go play, daddy will join you later," I said. "Okay!" They all said heading to their play room.

I walk over to Techno and rest my arms on his shoulders. He puts his hands on my waist being gentle with my body. I smile sweetly at him, "Welcome home," I said giving him a kiss on both of his cheeks. He chuckles, "Thank you," he said softly. "Hungry want anything?" I asked. He shook his head, "I'll take care of everything now that I'm here. Leave it to me feathers," he said kissing my forehead. My cheeks turned bright pink and I quickly nod my head.

"Go have a rest alright," he said. "I should be saying that to you," I pouted. He let out a hum and gently guided me up the stairs. He guided me to our bedroom and sat me down on the bed. "Sleep," he said. "But I'm no-" I yawned afterwards, "tired..." I said the last part sheepishly. He then put me to lay down on the bed and put the blanket over me. He then bends down and kisses my forehead again. "Good night," he said. "Night..." I whispered before dozing off.

Techno's POV

I knew he was tired the moment I looked at him. I was gone later than I thought, so I left him alone with 10 kids. I always try and stay home with him but he keeps telling me to go. I sigh and walk out the bedroom, downstairs to the kitchen. It should be around snack time for them right? I check my pocket watch and yup, it's that time. I make some of the things they like, raspberries, strawberries, mangoes, cherries, blueberries, apples, golden apples, bananas, oranges and pineapples.

They each liked different fruits, so I just make a grab and go station basically. I set down all the plates on the dining room table, I then walk over to their play room. "Daddy!" Silvy said getting up and running to me. I chuckle, "Hello Silvy," I said picking her up. "You guys want a snack?" I asked. "Yeah!" They all yelled. "Shhh... Mommy's sleeping," I said. They all nod their heads and get up. Making their way to the dining room table, picking which fruit they wanted to eat for the day.

"I want the pineapple!" "No I want the pineapple!" I heard them bicker. "Ah, ah, ah, if both of you want it. What do we do?" I asked. "Share," they both responded in a dead voice. "See, you both want pineapple so why not share it?" I asked. "Because he took majority of the pineapples last time!" Alexander said. "How about we split the pineapples in half so you both get it, with another fruit so it's not gone?" I suggested.

They thought about for a moment and nodded their heads. I rest Silvy down, "Go to the fruit you want," I said petting her head. She nodded and headed over to the raspberries. At least next time I know to put a bit of each fruit in there. I sigh and divide up the pineapples and the mangos among Alexander and Alejandro. "Thank you!" They all said before eating.

I chuckle and go upstairs to check on Quackity. I walk into the room and he's still sleeping but I can see he's a little uncomfortable. I go over and reposition him and until he gets comfortable. I then see his face ease up and his breathing went back to normal. I let out a hum and walk out the room. I go back downstairs and I see them finishing up their snacks while talking to each other.

I then see Viscount and Alexis looking like they're about to fall asleep on themselves. I knew they love sleep but they sleep for 16 hours a day. I watched as both of them got up, grabbed their blankets, while Alexis grabbed his teddy and went upstairs. I follow behind them to make sure they don't pass out on the way there. They walk into my bedroom and I followed behind.

They help each other climb onto the bed and cuddle up with Quackity, along with each other. Quackity then senses them near by and turns to them, pulling them closer. I smile and walk back downstairs to where the children are. I saw them getting up and grabbing their bowls of food, putting it in the sink. Saanvi was on the stepping stool and the rest of them past the empty bowls to her. She then jumps down and Alexander goes up and washes them.

After he finishes he washes his hands and they all take turns doing that. Then Silvy moves the step stool and they all head to the play room. I smile and clean up the rest of the kitchen. When I finish I walk out and go into the play room. When I walk in I see Saanvi, Victor and Alejandro have wooden swords. They are sparing with each other and Saanvi is winning.

I look in the other corner and see Silvy with Sander and Alexander, talking with each other. I then see Silver and Vhil cheering on the three rough housers. I chuckle, I then see them turn their heads towards me. I walk in the room and sit in the middle. They all put down their toys to come and meet me. Once they finished they all sat around me in a circle.

They loved to hear about my exhibitions so I always told them. They would ask me questions and request items they've heard about. By the time I've finished they get so worked up over the story that they fall asleep after it's finished. I would always pick them up and put them in their rooms. It is honestly one of the best things I look forward to when coming home.