Chapter 11: Truly a God

Multiple POVs
Quackity's POV

(Song recommendation: "God rest ye merry gentlemen by Pentatonix (slowed)")

(Trigger warning :D Can't say what it'll ruin it, just be warned.)

I open my eyes to see myself a place that isn't my bedroom. I quickly sit up and look around. It looks like a temple? I get up, which takes a little bit of effort from me. I then sigh and raise myself up a bit. I then start to really look around. It's just the temple...nothing else.. I walk towards the entrance and as soon as I walk in the entrance closes off.

I flinch a bit, it's completely dark... Then the temple's torches slowly start to light up. Is that supposed to be where I should go? I flap my wings and slowly fly making sure to be aware of my surroundings. I notice statues and patterns on the wall. I fly deeper into the path and I hear liquid running. I make my way to where the sound is and I..... It's all blood...

It's a hug circle podium in the middle with a path leading to it. They're 5 statues looking at the podium in the middle but I feel them watching me.... I put my wings to rest and walk up the podium. I make sure to take my time just in case anything happened. I make it to the podium and the path that I took disappears behind me. I then look forward and the stone statues slowly start coming to life.

I look at my surroundings more and below me is blood, the liquid coming from the ceiling is blood. Is this a temple of blood? "Yes it is," a voice said. I immediately look back at the statues. "Who might you be?" I asked in a cold voice. I've trained myself to not show weakness, I won't let myself be taken advantage of anymore. "Good seems like he had a strong mate," the voice said.

I let out a hum so they're talking about Techno. "What am I here for?" I asked. "Ah, sorry for being so impolite. My name is Prodsium and you are in the temple of the Blood God," he replied. So Techno's temple? "Why am I here?" I asked. "You aren't going to introduce yourself?" He asked. "You already know me, why should I say things you already know?" I asked.

The voice let out a chuckle, "Good, good," he said. I then see yellow particles float towards me. "It's time for you to awake your true self," the voice said. The particles then surround me, next thing I knew there was a lot of them, circling me. I feel my body go warm and parts of me start to change.

The first thing I noticed was my change of clothing. "What?" I said turning around and looking at myself. That is when I noticed my wings turned white as well. "What the hell happened?" I asked. "You're a God," the voice said. "How?! That's not possible," I questioned. "You just didn't awaken it yet, people like you are rare," they responded. I stood there in disbelief, "What type of God am I?" I asked.

"The God of Identity and Time," they replied. "And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "You are able to change your gender as you see fit. You will also be able to grant people a gender change. Your physical abilities has increased, you're more agile and stronger. You can also control time, you can go back to the past or go in the future," they responded. I let it all sink in, I couldn't believe it honestly.

"But what does that mean for my other children and the ones that I'm going to have?" I asked. My children will be my priority at all times, I don't want this to effect them... "Their features will change to represent you, and if you wish we can remove that goat DNA from them," They suggested. "No I can't do that, that'll put stress on them. They won't know who they truly are anymore," I replied, "Only change the features so they look like me, leave the rest as is," I responded.

"Okay," the voice responded. Why now? What is the cause of all of this happening? "You married a God, didn't you?" The voice asked. "No Schlatt wasn't a God," I said sternly. "You're not married to Techno?" They asked. My face had a hint of pink on it, "Uh- well no..." I responded shyly. "Well your mate is a God, you are a God because of how you were born. Your parents never told you that you were special?" They asked.