Chapter One

Chapter 1

Liam's Pov:

We walked towards the house, after coming back from another interview. They honestly need to start asking us some new and more interesting questions! Like really, everyone knows that I'm dating someone and so is Louis. I'm just a bit tired having to repeat it every time. We walked through the doors and off Niall went. He pulled a box of left over pizza from last night out of the fridge, sat himself on a chair in front of the TV and rested his legs on the lounge room table.

"Are you going to offer anyone a piece of pizza" I asked Niall, a bit annoyed because I wanted some.

"Ohh Liam, you know I would marry food if I could." everyone laughed at his comment, except me because we knew it was true. "So....no I am not going to offer anyone because I'm hungry." He confirmed in his strong Irish accent.

"You're always hungry" I mumbled.

I went to the kitchen where Zayn was making a sandwich for himself. "Would you be able to make me one Zaynie, I'm starving!" I asked while giving him a grin.

"Anything for you" he said. I giggled a bit at that. Me and Zayn have been Best Friends ever since we got formed as a group.. We can tell eachother anything. When we needed someone to talk to we would go straight to the other. There were the other boys too but me and Zayn had this connection. I can't quite tell you what it is but we had something special.

"So what are you doing tomorrow Lou" Harry asked from the couch, while Louis was in the fridge, also trying to find something to eat.

"Umm I think I'm seeing El tomorrow. You can come with if you want?"

I turned my head to see Harry frowning a bit. Probably wanting to spend the day with his best friend I guess!

"No way, you haven't seen each other in what? 2 weeks? Wouldn't want to see any of what you guys are going to be doing" Harry said and laughed, his frown disappeared and was smiling his world famous smile once again.

"You're just jealous that it's not you, I'm going to be spending time with." Louis smiled, turning from the fridge to see Harry up from the couch and leaning on the kitchen bench, facing towards him.

He grinned once again showing his dimples but soon turned into a pout. He then placed one hand on his chest where his heart would be. "It hurts to think you would rather spend time with Eleanor than your best friend who loves you more than she ever could!" I laughed at how dramatic he was acting. He actually was quite a good actor though, very believable!

"You know I love you Haz. Maybe another time we can go out and we can do anything you wanna do!" he smiled at Harry.

"Nope too late now, you go spend time with her and I will be all alone in my room"

"Harry!" Louis said sympathetically. Harry cheekily looked towards me and smiled before storming off towards his room. Louis rolled his eyes and followed him upstairs. I laughed. Them two had a funny relationship, a bit like mine and Zayn's which is a cute and playful relationship. A bit touchy and feeling but also serious when it has to be. I turned around to see that Zayn had finished making our sandwiches.

"What's on it?" I asked looking at the sandwich, with confusion. The sandwich had butter but also had this black paste spread on it.

"Vegemite" He smirked. "I brought some home when we came back from Australia last week."

I frowned at him. As much as I loved Australia, I hated Vegemite. It has a terrible after taste that only Australians can get used to. I don't actually understand how they can love this stuff. "I'm not eating this mate." I told him, trying to do my best Aussie accent. "Kangaroo."

Zayn just laughed at me. I've been trying to be able to say the word Kangaroo in a good accent since we went on Smallzy's Surgery before we went to Australia but I can never do it. "And why did you make me this, when u made yourself something yummy?" I asked pointing to his chicken, salad sandwich, which looked delisious. .

He just laughed again. "So then next time you don't ask me to make you anything. You can be such a Payne asking me to make you things all the time. Haha you see what I did there." his smile grew larger.

I just rolled my eyes at him and slapped him across the chest. "Umm ow." I winked at him before he walked off to watch something on TV. Friends was on I think. I made myself a better and more yummy sandwich and sat on the couch next to him.

Well that's the first chapter! Hope you like it!Theres many different parts going to happen, different POVs but hopefully it wont be confusing :)