Chapter 10

Zayn's POV

*Next morning*

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock "7.30am". Arggg I have to get up because we have a meeting or rehearsals or something on at 10. I slowly and tiredly sat up and leaned against my headboard. I rub my eyes with the palms of my hands, trying to get rid of the blurriness and regain my sight. I'm surprised no one woke me up. But I'm even more surprised I woke up on my own will this early. I hate mornings.

After what happened, I ignored Liam for the rest of the day yesterday! I took a shower about an hour afterwards so than he wouldn't get suspicious, though i doubt anyone would come to a conclusion that their best friend ran out of the room as quick as he possibly could because he got turned on by you. Yeah I don't recon he would think anything even near that option. And for the rest of the night I sat in my room on my laptop and phone. I didn't sleep very well and that's probably why I'm up so early today. It kept playing through my mind all night long. Do I like Liam? Do I just have a physical attraction to him? Do I have any emotional feeling towards him? All these questions wouldn't escape my thoughts and so for half the night I just lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling, thinking. I came up with the conclusion that for all these questions the answer was no. It just happened because it happened, it was a one off situation and wont happen again. I'll see Liam today and talk to him and act all natural and I wont feel anything other than friendship towards him. That's what i kept telling myself would happen.

 And like that, just on queue Liam opened my door and walked in, not yet noticing I was awake. When he did look up he was about to say something but noticed i was already up. His eyebrows creased down and he cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"Umm- well I was going to wake you up because we have something on today, but I guess you're already up." He said slowly. I looked at him. No extra feelings, like i thought it must of just happened for no reason at all yesterday.

"Yeah I woke up like a minute ago. I would've gone back to sleep but i remembered you said we got a meeting on today!" I sleepishly told him.

"Fair enough. And it's a photo shoot we got on today. So yeah, Harry's making breakfast, I think bacon and eggs." Liam smiled at me.

"Sounds good." I replied and he left, closing the door behind him.

So Far So Good

***********

*Photo shoot*

I haven't spoken to Liam since he came in my room this morning. I wasn't avoiding him or anything, we just were never in the same place at the same time to talk and have a conversation. When I went to have breakfast he was getting ready and then when he came down stairs I went up them because I had to get ready myself. On the way to the photo shoot, I was in the backseat with Louis, while Niall and Harry were in the seats in front of us and Liam was in the front seat, while Paul was driving. Louis seemed unnatural, he wasn't very chirpy and happy like he always was. Harry would glance at him with a worried look but Lou would just give him a quick smile and continue whatever he was doing, either talking to me, playing on his phone or just staring out the window. I would give Harry a sympathetic smile and he would just return it and face back to the front. After about an hour of driving we arrived at the place our photo shoot would occur. I'm not even sure what type of photo shoot it is, whether it's just a normal one, or a fun one like just mucking around or a pool shoot. I'm sure the fans are hoping for the last option. I honestly dont want it to be a pool shot. Though I'm convincing myself I don't like Liam that way, physically or emotionally, Im worried that somehow feelings will take over and that would be a bad thing. A very bad thing.